1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe AND Jose where is Obama now.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by andybull, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andybull

andybull Active Member

I don't agree with the Jose illegals, I have seen many Joe illegals who don't even hold a job, live like pigs, just because.............

2. andybull

andybull Active Member

It's all our fault. I built a home in Cashiers, NC. There is a gas station where you could find 40+ illegals every morning (everybody used them from builders, to housewives), the whole town knew they were there but no one arrested them.

3. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

If we can just hang on until November,,,maybe,,,just maybe, we can get started back on the right track. Poles indicate there will be a lot of dumokrats looking for another job. Hopefully, next Thanksgiving we will have many things to be thankful for. I can't wait to see the look on Hussein's face, our teleprompter reading President.

Grizz

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Not only should they arrest the illegals but the people that hire them also. If greedy people wouldn't have hired them in the first place how many do you think would be here now?

5. outlaw2

outlaw2 TS Member

Now the terrorist who try to blow up our country can have heath insurance, thanks Oblama you idiot.....

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Who are we going to put into office. The Repukes have joined the Democraps. Giving the illegals amnesty is the only thing they both agree on.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So, you want to leave it like it is????

8. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.
    --Joseph Stalin

And now you know why the D's aren't concerned..........

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.