1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jobs, the dangling carrot...IMF

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 28, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/308155-imf-official-climate-change-will-create-jobs

Now the libs want climate change to pass and of course are using the dangling carrot...Jobs. Let's face it, it's a bluff, there ain't any jobs. What else was passed with the promise of jobs?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hey now, someone has to bury all the birds being killed by the wind farms!!!

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

So timber, How many birds were killed last month alone across the USA due to windmills? How many year to date?

4. rpeerless

http://lastresistance.com/2472/obama-destroys-jobs-to-protect-his-own-image/

You left out the bee memorial workers for the 50,000 bumble bees that were killed accidently (see Drudge). That would be 50000 and two I found dead the other day.

5. rpeerless

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/06/20-something-recent-college-grad-only-crap-jobs-for-you/

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

And you laugh at the nonsense that Pelosi spews?

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

RP,,,,,,did you have a memorial for them????

8. timberfaller

Likes to shoot,

If you've been following the news you would know. I've posted the link a few weeks back. I went back and found it. Read it. lots more information on the internet if you look.

The "one" farm in Kalifornia alone is killing thousands annually.

Obo has given them a pass on the ESA fines that everyone else has to pay!

BP was charged $1000 for each bird killed and if on the list it was $10,000.

His claim was "green energy" has to be protected and enforcing ESA fines would put them out of business.

Oh ya, The bee kill in Oregon, YES they did hold a memorial for them!! For those that hadn't heard!!

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Destroying the economy will create jobs?

These people are insane.

10. rpeerless

bigdogtx,

No ceremony yet. First I have to fine the wren that dropped them as rejects. Then I have to contract someone to sculpt a memorial and dig the site where they will be laid to rest. I do like my bumbles though and the wren as well. Six eggs in the nest. :)

Who can I hire?

11. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Timber......Click in the website above..Its just as accurate as anything you post!!!...Looks to me like you should take the windows out of your house if you're that concerned about bird deaths!!! Maybe turn off your electricity also!!!

By the way Iowa is the third ranked state with the most windmills and I have yet to see a pile of birds under a single windmill....

In fact I've ran the crane while they have change blades and most have been from lightning strikes with a few bullet strikes!!

12. timberfaller

"Looks to me like you should take the windows out of your house if you're that concerned about bird deaths!!! Maybe turn off your electricity also!!!"

Your late to the game again!

Read all about that stuff during the debate over banning lead shot. The data used was not used in the TRUE form. But thats in another debate, we are talking wind farms here.

Obo and crew exempting them(wind farms) from ESA law is just another Hypocritical stance they have taken.

I see you also let us know you have a vested interest in Wind Farms.

Have no desire to see you loose any income, but no body was concerned about my income when it came to the ESA laws.

But then I was a evil logger who destroyed "Salmon" habitat while logging with not a drop of water was to be seen! Figure that one OUT!

If a listed bird is found at a wind farm, said farm SHOULD be, by LAW made to pay the FINE. NO exemptions PERIOD.