1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Job

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I read that Obozo plans on creating 2 million jobs with his new bill he wants the congress to pass at a cost of about 500 billion dollars.

I you pencil it out that's about $250,000 per job

For someone who's never held a job, that might sound like a good deal, hell he can then tax the rich new jobs

Damn he's such a frigging Putz

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes, he certainly is.

Check your math though.

-Gary

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Sorry I made a typo, it's corrected

4. lboh

lboh Member

The question I want someone to ask is why he thinks this jobs er... stimulus package will be different from the one when he started. You remember the one that was almost $1 trillion and it didn't save squat except for jobs of his union comrades....

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

FOX News today.....

The number of new jobs the $500 Billion would create would average out to $10.4 million PER JOB. Even Juan Williams agreed that the number was approximately correct.

Why not just write every legal American family a check for $2 million and require they each buy a new car and a new home. Everyone over 50 must retire therefore opening up new jobs for the college grads. It'd sure save alot more money than Barry's planning on wasting on his new "busy work" plan.

Hell, I'd quit reloading and buy new shells.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Don't give them any ideas.

-Gary

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

When he gave his speech last week about his jobs bill, waving a bunch of papers around, he cited jobs for teachers, fire and police, all union jobs, that the government does not provide.

The cities and states provide those jobs.

This is going to be another public worker union bailout bill and you can mark your calendar that I said it on this date and time, so a year from now when this program fails you people figure out where the money ended up, you will know you saw it here first.

Remember a lot of government workers don't participate in SS.

8. porky

porky TS Member

And when the stimulus money runs out, are the workers placed on 2 years of unemployment? Sounds to me as if Obozo is trying to make people more of being subjects rather than citizens like jolly old england or the radical muslim countries, all 57 of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.