1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jinny Greitl

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Leanne, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

I'm sad to report that Jinny Greitl from Dillon, MT has passed away. Jinny and her husband Hank have been involved in trapshooting for many years in Montana, and were recently inducted into the Montana Trapshooters Hall of Fame. Jinny won several state championships and was always a great competitor. She will be missed.

Leanne

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

That is very sad to hear. She was a jewel, and will be sorely missed by all who knew her. Hank, we all grieve with you.

3. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

My wife Barbara and I met Jinny 6 years ago at the Montana state shoot in Helena, and have stayed in touch with she and Hank ever since. God made a very special person when he made Jinny, a real jewell of a lady. Fantastic attitude, outstanding shooter.

I believe she was 80 when she won the 2003 Montana State Shoot 16 yd ladies championship, then did it again the next year.

We will dearly miss Jinny.

Hank, our thoughts are with you.

Gary and Barbara Norton

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I had met them in Great Falls, MT at several shoots and then had the pleasure of shooting on thier squad at an Alberta Provincial Shoot back '90. They were wonderful people and were especially nice to my young son, Jamie. Thoughts and prayers thier family.

Ron Burr

5. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

i'm so sorry to here about Jinny. my thoughts and prayers are with you . ED GOODIAN

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear about Jinny, she was on our squad at the Helena Labor Day shoot a couple of years ago.

7. white rattler

white rattler Member

Jinny loved to shoot with her Alberta friends, I to was on that squad that Mike talked about. Hank I am sorry for your loss. Trevor Dawe.

8. miner1

miner1 Member

Condolences to Hank and family.

I remember a rare time in Dillon when Jinny was not shooting due to a retena injury from gun recoil. No too many people can say that. She was one tough cookie and will be missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.