1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jimmy Heller talks trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hey guys! The editor of itrapshooter.com just posted the questions/answers from Jimmy Heller's interview! Jimmy offers some great advice on several different aspects of our game of trap! Drop over there and read all the great interviews with some of the best in the game of trapshooting! Very interesting reads and you'll be glad you did!

Hap

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks greatly to Hap and up for Jimmy!

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

.....for Jimmy and for Hap, two champs that have a lot to say that is quite worthwhile.

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hap, thank you.

I think it's great a 9 time All-American says to analyze and study your breaks.

Wayne

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Good info. Britt Robinson's info has good stuff too.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I've known Jimmy and his entire family since before I began shooting registered trap in 1970. Great people all! Jimmy is the same today as he was when he was a youngster in the late 60s. A lifelong gentleman and a terrific sportsman shotgunner I'm proud to call a friend!

I'm certainly looking forward to shooting some events at the Spring Grand with Jimmy and crew! The editor at itrapshooter will have more one on one interviews in the future and I certainly look forward to those also! Another shooting/discussion site that's benefits all us shotgunners just like TS does!

Thanks all for the participation in helping the shooting site and ourselves at the same time!

Hap

7. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Great articles from both Jimmy Heller and Brit, nice to read positive insight on trapshooting. I will definitely bookmark itrapshooter.com site and visit more often. Diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
jimmey heller trap

jimmy heller trap shooter