1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim 'Whiz' White?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by saintlawrence, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

Jim

I have been trying to contact Mr. White for several days via e mail and phone - no answering machine and to date no response to e mail. Does anyone know if he is away from his office? I am in need of some Perazzi parts.
    Thanks.
    Kelly

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I bet he is pheasant hunting. Have patience, he will respond

3. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

Ah - I hope so. One of my friends is in South Dakota right now chasing the 'ditch parrots'. I hope he has good luck and I'll wait for a reply.
    Thank you for the response.
    Kelly

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Email Jim Flynn at sales@jnpgunsprings.com Sells lot of Parazzi parts and has good service like Whiz

5. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Kelly,

Cubancigar is right about that. He is out pheasant hunting for sure. Talked to him last week, said he would be back tuesday or wednesday.

Jim

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Just pm him here he will get back to you. Bill

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Second that on "ditch parrots" being a new one. I really got a good laugh out of that one. Oh yes, out here in west coast bass fishing circles trout are referred to as "creek maggots".

8. skeezix

skeezix Member

c'mon man - they are chinese ditch chickens. (not parrots!)

john

9. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jim is great at replying to messages and should be home tonight as stated earlier.

Tons of birds in most parts of South Dakota. A few pockets did get hit hard with storms last Winter and early Spring but overall it is still outstanding. LOTS of public land that holds solid bird numbers.

A few geese are starting to move in as well. God this is a great time of the year.

Bud Bartholow

10. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

The answering machine was not hooked up. As I was leaving for pheasant hunting, I unplugged it to answer a call from a customer before the A/M picked up...I mean I literally was walking out of the shop to leave for hunting. In my haste, I failed to plug it back in. Sorry, but I had intended to leave the ans mach plugged in.

Spent the second week-end shooting (we don't call it hunting anymore) and I then returned late Sunday evening with my buddy, only to get up again at 4:00 AM for a flight to Washington. I returned late yesterday evening, Thursday... bone tired.

We initially hunted square miles of corn (extremely difficult); 20" rows and 10'-12' high. It was truly hunting this time until Sunday when we got into some stripped-out corn and it was a shooting gallery. We had 300-400 birds try to leave the one field. I shot so many times I still have a lump on my shoulder. I shoot an 8-shot automatic... gotta have that for blocking. I know, you're all sympathetic, huh?

I did have 182 emails upon my return and spent the day today sifting through them. Actually, it was kinda nice not having as many phone calls to plow through.

I'll be here this week-end, so try again.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jim whiz white