1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Stewart's Shot Making Machine

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rayh, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayh

rayh TS Member

What is Jim Stewart's maker of the Stewart Black Max Shot making machine, contact information?

-Ray

2. JWS

JWS Member

RAYH:
    You can email me privately to discuss the Black Max machine.
    Thanks,

3. JWS

JWS Member

Curtb:
    It seems to me that you are the only one having a problem with the size of my drippers. My customers aren't complaining, in fact they are buying more and more. So whats with your problem. You don't have any problem stating how you feel here on TS.com but when we talked last by phone you sang a different tune and it was your phone call to me.

If you had one of my machines you might understand how the drippers and the machine work together. I'm not knocking your personal home made shot machine.
    I'm not knocking your drippers either.Its just that my drippers didn't work right for you because they are not in my machine.

Many of the people with Littleton machines have been ordering my drippers because they work better than their Littlton drippers.So if your drippers are so much better then sell them. I don't see any posting on TS.com as to how good they are or are not except what you say, So sell your drippers and quit complaining because I am not complaining about yours. I made the statement that most of the other drippers out there are copies of mine because you had to order a set from me to decide how to make your own.
    I was in the shot machine making business before Littleton and he copied my drippers and my machine. So quit crying that I need to improve my dripper. I do stand behind my product. I will not go up on my price like you want me to. I will not increase my price on my machines like Allen Burgess has done on the Littleton. I make the best shotmaker and the best drippers on the market and just because others cost more doesn't make them better.

4. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Who is this curt.b.I would like to hear more about his shot making ability? I have never met Mr. Stewart, but do like his product...Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.