1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Rehberger passed away

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Phillip's Gunsmithing, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

Just got word that Jim passed at 7:00 oclock tonite.He has been fighting cancer for a long time. He has been in real bad shape for the last couple of weeks. I will post when and where the funeral will be when I find out. I will miss the grumpy old guy very much

Phillip

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

Thanks for posting this Phil. Jim was always on our squad the first year we spent in Az., condolances to his family and friends.

Barb and Tom

3. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hi Phil:

We have been missing the grouch since he could no longer travel He survived a long time with some serious problems. Gary and Marlene.

4. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

HAD not seen Jim in several yrs. or more but always an entertaining guy to visit with and always said like it was. a good friend who always knew you.
    Condolences to his family. Dennis

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to family and friends.

6. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

The visitation is at the Brenny Funeral Chapel Nov 19 from 5-7 pm and the funneral will be at the francis Catholic Church in Brainered Nov 20 at 11am.

Jim was married to Garnet for 54years. They have 5 children and 13 grand children and 8 great grandchildren.

Jim was 73

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jim rehberger