1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Printz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DanR, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanR

DanR TS Member

I don't know if many folks on this web site would have known Jim Printz or not. He is the father of James A. Printz II of Rhodeside Traps, and he was always present in James' tent at the Grand and Ohio State Shoots. He was the older gentleman who always wore a snazzy hat. Jim passed away on Monday, and his obituary can be found at http://obit.jamiesonandyannucci.com/obitdisplay.html?id=486661&clientid=jamiesonandyannucci&listing=Current.

I got to know Jim, because my son was a member of the Miami County 4H Trapshooting Club which shot at the Piqua Fish and Game. Jim was the PF&G member who attended every club meeting to open the traps and help out. He was always extremely pleasant to work with, he was very supportive of the kids, and he often helped to coach their shooting. Jim was one of the finest gentlemen that I have ever met, and he was great ambassador for trap shooting. It's because of the work of men like Jim that trapshooting has a bright future.

Best Regards,
    Dan R.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I am deeply saddened to hear of Jim Sr.'s passing. I got to know Jim and his son (Jim) from my association with our club that dealt with Rhodeside for many years. I would always try and visit with them during the State shoot or the Grand. He accompanied Jim Jr. to our club this past summer to tweak our LaPorte traps. The sport of trapshooting has lost a wonderful character and a true gentleman in the most literal defination of the term.

The Logan County Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. (Bellefontaine, Oh.) would like to extend our most sincere condolences to the Printz family on the passing of the elder Mr. Printz. All that knew him will remember him with great fondness.

He and the family will be in our prayers.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

4h trap piqua

jim printz