1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Meles - Michigan - 100 straight?!?!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jr7100, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr7100

jr7100 TS Member

It's the reason everything is freezing over this weekend! 1 oz of # 8. And I never weigh components. It was a good weekend, but you hurt me when you talk about the KS5 that way. I don't carry extra springs for my gun! Believe me, I kept my head down on number 100, unlike the last time I was there. Shot Centerline on Sunday, fully expecting to see you guys at Barry for the Calcutta, but they fooled me and unlike the last two times I was there, got to shoot. 98 singles and 95 handicap in that wind, so I was happy. Going to practice doubles this weekend, and shoot up the shells I won there in my 1100. Maybe I can carry your shell bag or something at the next shoot. Thanks for the mention. Jim

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Good Job!!!

3. jr7100

jr7100 TS Member

Thanks!

4. jr7100

jr7100 TS Member

Steve, man, do I feel stupid! Though, I guess if I were smart, I wouldn't be shooting trap in the first place.

I hate to see that ugly red cap go. Luckily, I didn't pay anything for it!

Byron, should try shooting at Centerline when you get a chance. They throw a nice target there. They were much friendlier and even had enough shooters to actually hold the program. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.