1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Keneston , (aka

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rvator97, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Congratulations to my squad-mate JK, who shot a 96 today at Redlands and got punched to the 27 yd line for the first time! (After 32 yrs of shooting!!)
    Nice going Jim, BTW: In the 2nd handicap event, (his first at the 27), he ran the first 25!!!
    Walt Hastings

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Like getting married...congratulations!...but your life is now over.

3. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Whaaaahoo!!! Great Job JK, now I don't have to move your speaker for you anymore. Look forward to shoot with you in Tucson.

Bomber

4. david

david Member

Congrats Jim welcome to the fence!

David

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

JK,

I am so pleased for you. I wish I had been there. You have been an inspiration to my shooting and I am proud to call you a friend. A true gentleman and great competitor. Tucson is going to be great fun with all 5 of us on the backline. (Assuming Gary doesn't take a reduction.) lol

JT

6. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

Jim, I want to tell you that we have been waiting for this great moment for years. Great shooting, and now have a great time back at the fence with Smith, Heller, Parr, Shawn, and your friends. It was great shooting again at Redlands, with Terry and the Great Group of Helpers.. J. K. have a great shoot at Tucson and bring back some Gold.. Great Shooting buddy and we are all very happy for you.. Steve Stubblefield

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.