1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JG Air guns...Rip off!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I know that this is a site that pertains to trapshooting but I need to share my dissatisfaction about a partucilar Air Gun Repair shop listed on the Crosman web-site JG Air Guns out of Mundelein IL...

I broke the forearm lever on my Benjamin Air pistol..Found the Authorized service center JG Airguns contacted the service repair shop and sent my gun..I called John Groenwold the owner to make sure the gun didn't need any additional repairs in addition to the forearm as it was shooting just fine with the exception of the foream lever being cracked..John validated that just the Forearm was broke and it would not need any additional work...Anyway, I received my gun back with the fixed forearm a couple weeks later but the gun now does not genrerate near the same velocity that it did before I sent it in...I called John to let him know the gun was not right but he insisted there was nothing wrong with the gun and that he tested it!!! You should only be able to pump these guns 10 times max before it gets really tough and I now can literally pump this gun 50 times and the pellet is nowhere near the 525 FPS it should be shooting! I called John sent the gun back and then he tried to tell me that it now needs new seals and valves for an additional 60 bucks and take 6 months to fix! Mind you I already have $40 and t months into it already with the foream repair! The gun only costs $100 new!!

John argued with me until he knew I was not backing down and agreed to repair whatever he broke while fixing my forearm...I sent gun back again and just received it back yesterday with the gun still not working right...I now am dealing with Crosman direct and they now insured me that my gun would either be fixed or replaced and that JG Air Guns has been running me around for over 2 months!!

BOTTOM LINE The guy that owns this shop is rip off artist and should not be draggin down the Crosman name with his deplorable customer service and repairs!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gairguns

jg airguns

jg airguns llc
jg airguns llc in illinois
jg airguns phone number
jg airguns review
review jg airguns