1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JFK ASSASSINATION: New Facts for Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bobby ward, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

For those of you who have contacted me directly and asked for a new thread, here it is. Thanks for your interest.

For those who hated the first thread and will not believe regardless of how compelling the evidence is, here is your chance to flame me again.

Information offered here is courtesy of the new book, 2005 vintage, "Ultimate Sacrifice" by Lamar Waldron. it is a lengthy work with exhaustive research of official FBI and CIA documents that have been released since the inception of the JFK Assassination Records Act. It is at times hard to follow due to the intense detail, at other times repetitive, but all times riveting and shocking in it's revelations and startling detail.

To start this off, the book details and gives conclusive and irrefutable evidence that elements within the CIA worked with Mafia Dons Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante to plan, raise financing and then put in place, what would turn out to be 3 attempts on JFK's life. The FBI and CIA had in their possession and yet suppressed evidence of these plots from the Warren Commission. This was later confirmed by the House Select Committee on Assassinations which met in 1979.

The evidence included: FBI taped conversations between Marcello and FBI informant Ed Becker, in which startling details of the coming assassination were revealed. Another FBI surveillance tape between Santo Trafficante and Jose Aleman detailing the plans and direct threats against JFK's life. FBI tapes of Right Wing extremist Joseph Milteer of Miami telling another FBI undercover agent of a master plan in place that would involve attempts on JFK in 3 different locations, Chicago, Tampa and Dallas. He told of the plan to use rifle teams placed around motorcade routes, and having a "patsy" in place to take the fall.

There are chapters in this book, backed up by FBI and CIA documents released after the Warren Commission report was released, in which both Mafia and CIA assassins were identified and confirmed to be in Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63. Mafia hit men Johnny Roselli, Charles Harrelson, Eugene Brading, Charles Nicoletti and CIA contract assassins Michel Victor Mertz, Jean Souetre, and Lucien Sarte.

For the feint of heart, the book tells of the CIA's ZR/RIFLE and "Executive Action" programs and how they were used over the years in successful assassinations of many political leaders both foreign and domestic, and how the CIA at times employed Mafia based and professional European assassins in these actions.

This is a start. Let the discussion begin. What do you want to know?

Bobby Ward

2. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

For those of you who have contacted me directly and asked for a new thread, here it is. Thanks for your interest.

For those who hated the first thread and will not believe regardless of how compelling the evidence is, here is your chance to flame me again.

Information offered here is courtesy of the new book, 2005 vintage, "Ultimate Sacrifice" by Lamar Waldron. it is a lengthy work with exhaustive research of official FBI and CIA documents that have been released since the inception of the JFK Assassination Records Act. It is at times hard to follow due to the intense detail, at other times repetitive, but all times riveting and shocking in it's revelations and startling detail.

To start this off, the book details and gives conclusive and irrefutable evidence that elements within the CIA worked with Mafia Dons Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante to plan, raise financing and then put in place, what would turn out to be 3 attempts on JFK's life. The FBI and CIA had in their possession and yet suppressed evidence of these plots from the Warren Commission. This was later confirmed by the House Select Committee on Assassinations which met in 1979.

The evidence included: FBI taped conversations between Marcello and FBI informant Ed Becker, in which startling details of the coming assassination were revealed. Another FBI surveillance tape between Santo Trafficante and Jose Aleman detailing the plans and direct threats against JFK's life. FBI tapes of Right Wing extremist Joseph Milteer of Miami telling another FBI undercover agent of a master plan in place that would involve attempts on JFK in 3 different locations, Chicago, Tampa and Dallas. He told of the plan to use rifle teams placed around motorcade routes, and having a "patsy" in place to take the fall.

There are chapters in this book, backed up by FBI and CIA documents released after the Warren Commission report was released, in which both Mafia and CIA assassins were identified and confirmed to be in Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63. Mafia hit men Johnny Roselli, Charles Harrelson, Eugene Brading, Charles Nicoletti and CIA contract assassins Michel Victor Mertz, Jean Souetre, and Lucien Sarte.

For the feint of heart, the book tells of the CIA's ZR/RIFLE and "Executive Action" programs and how they were used over the years in successful assassinations of many political leaders both foreign and domestic, and how the CIA at times employed Mafia based and professional European assassins in these actions.

This is a start. Let the discussion begin. What do you want to know?

Bobby Ward

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Bobby,

The world is full of evil. Look at your daily newspaper.

The world also contains some good, too.

JFK is one of a Billion people in history who played a big game, got crushed, and is now gone.

There were probably some "bad people" involved in this ordeal; but then again, there always are, in everything bad that happens.

The Republic lives on.

Move on with your life.

There - consider yourself flamed!

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Bobby,

The world is full of evil. Look at your daily newspaper.

The world also contains some good, too.

JFK is one of a Billion people in history who played a big game, got crushed, and is now gone.

There were probably some "bad people" involved in this ordeal; but then again, there always are, in everything bad that happens.

The Republic lives on.

Move on with your life.

There - consider yourself flamed!

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I never believed LHO acted alone. Anything is possible. JAKE

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I never believed LHO acted alone. Anything is possible. JAKE

7. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

buzzgun,
    My life is quite fine actually and includes interests that are obviously contrary to yours. I would remind you friend that participation in any thread is a choice, NOT an obligation. You might want to consider that here.

Shoot well and be well.

Curt,

Thank you friend. You would not believe how many positive contacts I have had via the thread and especially directly to my email address. I am glad that others find interest in this subject. It is my intent to offer factual information.

Bobby

8. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

buzzgun,
    My life is quite fine actually and includes interests that are obviously contrary to yours. I would remind you friend that participation in any thread is a choice, NOT an obligation. You might want to consider that here.

Shoot well and be well.

Curt,

Thank you friend. You would not believe how many positive contacts I have had via the thread and especially directly to my email address. I am glad that others find interest in this subject. It is my intent to offer factual information.

Bobby

9. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Was a reason ever given why the CIA wanted JFK dead and why Hoover helped cover it up ?

10. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Was a reason ever given why the CIA wanted JFK dead and why Hoover helped cover it up ?

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

yada, yada, yada,yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.

Lee Harvey did it
    No, it was the mafia
    No, it was the Cubans
    No, it was the Russians
    No, it was the Girl Scouts
    No, it was I who done it

12. smartass

smartass TS Member

yada, yada, yada,yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.

Lee Harvey did it
    No, it was the mafia
    No, it was the Cubans
    No, it was the Russians
    No, it was the Girl Scouts
    No, it was I who done it

13. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

jbmi,

The short answer to your question is this. JFK was furious with the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco and the fallout that fell on him. He fired then CIA Director Allen Dulles and his two top ranking assistants and promised to dismantle the organizations into 1000 pieces and scatter them into the wind. He had put plans in place to put all intelligence services under the supervision of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. JFK was also tired of J.Edgar Hoover and was trying to force him to retire from the FBI as was talking with his advisors about replacing Hoover early in his next term. Therefore, the CIA would stand the most to lose under Kennedys plan and they were not prepared to allow that to happen. Next in line with much to lose was Hoover and the FBI. Disbelievers in a conspiracy concept will tell you that something as huge as this just couldn't happen. However, when you consider that the program for assassination was already in place and had been perfected for years, the CIA and FBI controlled the investigation of JFK's murder and only funneled what information they wanted to the Warren Commission. So, they controlled not only the murder itself, they controlled and steered the investigation too. Only after official documents were declassified did this come to light.

14. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

jbmi,

The short answer to your question is this. JFK was furious with the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco and the fallout that fell on him. He fired then CIA Director Allen Dulles and his two top ranking assistants and promised to dismantle the organizations into 1000 pieces and scatter them into the wind. He had put plans in place to put all intelligence services under the supervision of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. JFK was also tired of J.Edgar Hoover and was trying to force him to retire from the FBI as was talking with his advisors about replacing Hoover early in his next term. Therefore, the CIA would stand the most to lose under Kennedys plan and they were not prepared to allow that to happen. Next in line with much to lose was Hoover and the FBI. Disbelievers in a conspiracy concept will tell you that something as huge as this just couldn't happen. However, when you consider that the program for assassination was already in place and had been perfected for years, the CIA and FBI controlled the investigation of JFK's murder and only funneled what information they wanted to the Warren Commission. So, they controlled not only the murder itself, they controlled and steered the investigation too. Only after official documents were declassified did this come to light.

15. smartass

smartass TS Member

Oh my God, the US military did the 911 attacks. That just has to be true or it wouldn't be on the internet. Osama was just an innocent patsy. Our government did all this just to steal oil from the middle east. We're going after Iran's oil next, you just watch.

16. smartass

smartass TS Member

Oh my God, the US military did the 911 attacks. That just has to be true or it wouldn't be on the internet. Osama was just an innocent patsy. Our government did all this just to steal oil from the middle east. We're going after Iran's oil next, you just watch.

17. IJN

IJN TS Member

is this the Kornspiracy that also claims JFK was within a week of invading Cuber when he was killed?

sorry if I'm getting you people confused, but with so many kornspiracy hobbyists around, its hard to figure out who's who without a scorecard.

18. IJN

IJN TS Member

is this the Kornspiracy that also claims JFK was within a week of invading Cuber when he was killed?

sorry if I'm getting you people confused, but with so many kornspiracy hobbyists around, its hard to figure out who's who without a scorecard.

19. mike dwyer

mike dwyer TS Member

Gee, another conspiracy theory just when I watched the Discovery Channel special. I thought the x-ray work on the clothing to establish the Kennedy/Connely single bullet trajectory, shooting the same bullet into 42" of solid wood without causing significant deformation, and the true angle/distance shooting into bone laiden ballistc gel torsos were persuasive.

When I stood looking out from the Texas Book Depository and then on the "x" in the roadway I was surprised at how easy the 180' going away shot would have been. It looks much farther in books and than on tape.

No boogey men here, except maybe the ones who write the never ending stream of conspiracy theory books that part the paranoid from their hard earned cash.

20. mike dwyer

mike dwyer TS Member

Gee, another conspiracy theory just when I watched the Discovery Channel special. I thought the x-ray work on the clothing to establish the Kennedy/Connely single bullet trajectory, shooting the same bullet into 42" of solid wood without causing significant deformation, and the true angle/distance shooting into bone laiden ballistc gel torsos were persuasive.

When I stood looking out from the Texas Book Depository and then on the "x" in the roadway I was surprised at how easy the 180' going away shot would have been. It looks much farther in books and than on tape.

No boogey men here, except maybe the ones who write the never ending stream of conspiracy theory books that part the paranoid from their hard earned cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
eugene brading
eugene brading jfk
eugene hale brading
inception of fbi and cia
jose aleman jfk

lucien sarte