1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JFK 44 year anniversary.... Lets go BD!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

JFK 44 year anniversary.... Lets go BW!!!

Once again its that time of the year again. 44 years ago tomrrow JFK was gunned down by Lee Harvey Oswald. He was alone, he was the only shooter.

No XP-100 Fireball

No Mercury filled 221 bullet

No James E. Files

No Johnny Roselli

No Charles Nicolletti

No Conspiracy

Bobby Ward.... Lets go. Give me you new findings you must have researched this past year.

I love this debate!!

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

JFK 44 year anniversary.... Lets go BW!!!

Once again its that time of the year again. 44 years ago tomrrow JFK was gunned down by Lee Harvey Oswald. He was alone, he was the only shooter.

No XP-100 Fireball

No Mercury filled 221 bullet

No James E. Files

No Johnny Roselli

No Charles Nicolletti

No Conspiracy

Bobby Ward.... Lets go. Give me you new findings you must have researched this past year.

I love this debate!!

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Read Vincent Bugliosi's book. It is probably the definitive book on the subject.

Best,
    Dennis

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Vince wrote the Helter Skelter book right?

His JFK book "Reclaiming History" is around 1600 pages. Pretty extensive book!!! Can you give me a synopsis Dennis?

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Yes,,,But what was there besides a dead president that stood in the way of the Military/Industrial Complex????????

One great thing you never mention,,,,,that most don't pay attention too anyway????? What is that???

Travel!!!! Defection!!!!

In the early 60's,,,,an american did not give up his citizenship,,,and then defect to the Soviet Union,,,and then get clearance to re-enter the country!!!!! This did not happen,,,,This could not happen without help!!!! This could not happen without help from the "highest levels" of Intelligence Agencys!!! It could not happen without the aide of the highest levels of the State Department!!! This could not happen without high level CIA involvment!!!!! That one fact,,,,,"is" and "proves" a "conspiracy" did exsist!!!!!

Lee Harvey Oswald "could not" have re-entered this country after "defecting" without help from the highest levels of the U.S. Government!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie............

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Grammie; 1000's do it daily with no Govt. help.

Don

7. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Big Al, I'm only about 60 pages into it now. It's going to be a labor of love over the winter.

Best,
    Dennis

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Bigdon:

You are of course speaking about our "southern border" where they sneak like a chicken thief across an un-secured border!!!!

But on the other hand,,,I was speaking about a person that has to have an "okay",,,a "clearance" that a person must give in order to get all the paperwork right!!!

Lee Harvey Oswald was cleared by the State Department,,CIA,,NSA,,FBI and allowed to "legally" re-enter the country!!!!

Makes you wonder dosen't it???? Makes you wonder why after getting a memo from the CIA that said,,,,,,"Bin Laden" to attack america using "aircraft",,,,and Arabs getting flight instruction right here in Arizona,,,,,,"that" had to be "okayed" too!!!!! And dosen't it seem kind of funny that the same people that used Oswald to give us the Vietnam War,,,,are the same people that gave us Iraq using Bin Laden!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..............

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Big Al 29, what abut YOUR findings? You must have lots of evidence to bolster the Warren Whitewash.

My biggest gripe is that the sealed report was never opened after the 20 years passed.

There are higher priorities these days, but the way JFK was handled is a travesty.

HM

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Wonder if he'd use 7-1/2's or 8's for handicap?

Curt

11. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Bobby Ward is smart enough not to jump in on this thread. I give him great respect for his past postings and they led me to some interesting reading. Some of the things that have happened in this Country make Grammie not as far out there as some people would like to believe. It is still the best in the world, in spite of ourselves. Have a good day, Bob

12. DJM

DJM Member

I listened to several interviews with Bugliosi, very convincing unless you have a need to believe in the big bad government. His initial point is that this was a relativly simple murder case that local authorities solved within a couple of hours, turned into the most complex murder case in history by conspiracy theorists.

44 years of this BS, spun out of whole cloth. Still waiting for that report on the 6 o'clock news or the front page confirming any of this that never seems to materialize. Don Miller

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Lee Harvey Oswald,,,,,,American!!!!

Goes to the Russian Embassy,,,walks in and announces his intention to defect to the Soviet Union.....

Do any of think this would happen without America knowing about it the very moment it happened????? The moment he walked throught the front doors a dosier was being worked up concerning Oswald!!! He then defects,,,goes to the Soviet Union,,gets himself married,,,Do any of you think he did this without the Intelligence Agencys of the United States of America knowing about it????

And then he "legally" gets permission to leave Russia in a time when that kind of travel was forbidden!!!!! Lets say that again-----"He "legally" re-enters the United States"!!!! Do you think for one moment he just boarded a plane leaving the Soviet Union after defecting from America,,,,and just walked through the airport without first going thru customs,,,having his identity gone over with a fine tooth comb without being on the RADAR SCREEN of every single american agency involved in intelligence?????

Do you think he just snuck by the State Department that issues such travel permits????

By the way,,,it wasen't "conspiracy theorists" that turned a relatively simple "murder case" into the most complex murder case in history!!!! Oh no!!!!! It was the "warren commission" and its findings that did that!!!!!! They supplied all the material needed!!!!

Are you people really that sheepish and trusting???? Another glaring fact-----The vietnam war!!! That is what Kennedy stood in the way of,,,,and that is what got him killed!!!!! His brother had he been elected,(which he would have) would have had the power to "do something about it",,,and that got him killed,,,,It seems both Kennedys were killed by "Imports" from another country!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Ex Marine fires bullets, hits mark, no more no less. Tragic? yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.