1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jewish block

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Butterfingers, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

If the Jewish voters will vote for Obama in 20012, they deserve the 1967 border.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

You might have the wrong year indicated there

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hell Gene, in 20,012 we'll probably all be gone by then, so what difference would it make?

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tron - either that or Obama has done away with term limits and perfected human cloning

OMG- can you imagine Barrel Bulger, Aprice, WS1 , etc and Obama joined at the hip for the next 18,000 years?

LMAO

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

In return, Netanyahu will demand that we give California to the 12 million or so illegals.

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gene, I wonder what Jewish people will look like in 18,000 years. Do you suppose they'll grow gills or something weird like that? Perhaps take advantage of Ocean farming? I can't help but wonder.

7. capulona

capulona TS Member

I'm curious on what the posters here think about the US-Israel relationship:

- is it the Biblical/Christian link that gives us angst and ambivalence towards US administration support (whether it's Red or Blue), and the love/loathing/fear/envy towards the chosen people?

- being that Israel is the only "democratic" (small d) country in the region and therefore, a "shining beacon of hope" much like the US is to the rest of the world, and therefore worthy of massive US foreign aid

-the Jewish influence in the USA is so powerful that it runs Mideast foreign policy

your thoughts?

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Capulona,

I don't think that Jewish influence is nearly as great as it once was. The NY Times, published by a very liberal Jew is no longer taking Israel's side in all matters. The NY-dominated liberal media is similarly luke warm about supporting Israel. In fact, many NY Jews with whom I have spoken, support Obama in his blatantly anti-Israel policies.

Personally, I support Israel although I didn't always do so. I considered Israel and the Zionists (not the Jews) wrong for taking the land from Palestine. However, Britain had a large part in that. The Brits gave away a land which was not theirs to give. The Zionists just took what was offered shortly after 6 million Jews had been murdered. Who could blame them?

In spite of the contention that Israel is a "democracy", it used to be that you had to be a Jew to be a citizen. I don't know if that is still true. That would make it a "democratic theocracy", the only one I can think of. How does this square with modern western political thinking?

Israel is a very complex matter and one which may ultimately plunge the world into a major nuclear conflict. The Israelis have the bomb and have said that they will destroy the world if the existence of Israel is at stake. The Arabs think they have the bomb, if non-Arab Pakistan will give it to them.

Miscalculations on the part of any of the players will have huge repercussions. The abrupt end to the availability of middle-east oil will plunge the world into a decades-long depression. Competition for the remaining available suppy will bring developed countries (and China and India) into conflict with one another. All are also nuclear powers.

We live in interesting times - but maybe not for long! Shades of "Dr. Strangelove".

Birdogs

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Israel: Our permanent aircraft carrier in the Mideast.

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Not to be repetitive, but I was docked next to a retired Spec. Forces Major Andy Messing. Andy was on the network talk shows right after 9/11. He told me he had met one on one with Ariel Sharron. Ariel told him,"Israel has over 200 nukes & the only thing that matters is the survival of his people, if their back is to the wall they will remove the value of the Arabs to the western world." No one will admit to these but this is the Israeli,trump card & the U.S. knows it.

Phil Berkowitz

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Robotic oil rigs, drilling through the glass........

As far as Jewish influence goes, You better think again. They have the money. Trainloads of it. And they will use it against Obama in 2012. That was guaranteed when the bigmouth in chief spoke yesterday.

Soros has a lot, but the Jews have more. Think Rothschild, Lazars, Schiff, Federal Reserve,etc.

FYI the Bolshevik revolution was financed mostly by 19 New York Jews. There were a couple others but only one or two.

They are surpassed only by Scrooge McDuck and his money bin.

[​IMG]

HM

12. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

well now we can catalog halfmile as an anti-Semite, in addition to his fear of "ethnics" LOL You better get your white hood and sheet from the drycleaners today there halfmile, you don't want to miss your local KKK rally.....

13. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Tin Man - "play the antisemite card." "Sorry Halfmile." Did you read his post?

-They have the money. Trainloads of it.
    - Bolshevik revolution was financed mostly by 19 New York Jews
    - They are surpassed only by Scrooge McDuck and his money bin

If not anti-semitical then, at a very minimum, this is ignorant sterotyping of a stunning degree.

I'm Jewish and and found Halfmile's post more ludicrous and pitiful than insulting...they were just too stupid to get really mad over.

Of course, I do own a newspaper and several banks and am busy planning the new world order where Jews will eat little Christian babies for snacks.

14. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Well, today Netanyahu met with Obama. After Obama "acted stupidly" in pronouncing that Israel must return to its 1967 borders, Bebe took him to the woodshed. In a "teachable moment", Netanyahu rejected Obama's statements and asserted Israel's right to exist and to defend itself, given that the present US administration seems like a poor bet to do so.

How did we fall so far so fast? All it took was less than a single term of a radical leftist president to abandon both our allies and our interests. It must make the likes of Jimmy Carter proud indeed!

15. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

I am not Jewish nor am I religous at all but HM's post sounds more ignorant then anti-semetic. I live in lower New York State about 20 Minutes outside of NYC. I grew up with many Jewish people and still have many Jewish friends and some Jewish relatives (by marriage). Most of the Jews that I know do live a upper middle class  to upper class lifestyle but this is due to the fact that their families stressed education and hard work. Many of these people are lawyers and doctors or engineers of some sort. Some are in finance and/or risk management. None of these people wield the type of power or influence that I here many people that live outside the New York area speak about when referring to Jews . What the Jews that I know share in common is the fact that they worked hard in school and got higher education degrees and went on to attain masters, doctorate and law degrees. They were not given a free ride or given a secret Jew pass to get good jobs and make money. They worked at it like everyone else. I wonder if HM has ever met a Jewish person? I lived in SW Florida a part of Florida that does not have many people that are North East transplants and I heard much of the same sentiment from people that had never met Jewish people. I am not saying that HM is ignorant I just think that he is making a judgment of a collective people based on an ignorant theory.

Christopher Monaco   

16. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

If the Jews support Obama and the democrats in the next election they deserve what ever Obama does, hope Israel melts the Middle East if necessary...Bill

17. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

caplouna--- Oil runs Mideast foreign policy and if it doesn't it should> What other vital interest does the US have in the middle east? Our for foreign policy should be driven by what is best for the USA period.

18. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

Christopher,
    Thank you for your statement. I am Jewish and take offense to many of the comments that have been made, in jest or otherwise. During the thousands of years that the Jews of the world have struggled to survive it is ignorant statements such as these that have generated and sustained the anti semitism that exists today., as well as the idiotic stereotypes. For the Jews in Israel, or anywhere, to give up what they have fought for is to slap the faces of those who have fought and died. I support Mr. Netanyahu's, and Israels, statements and doctrines and would, as I did for the USA, stand up and be counted.
    Mark Herman

19. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Smokinbuck,

I made a promise to my self when I joined this board that I would not take political sides. I will stay true to that. I have however noticed tones of anti-ethnicism (if that is a word) in many posts on this board. I grew up in a home where I was taught to respect all people of all colors and creeds. If a single person of a particular group has wronged me or cheated me I don't belive that it is a product of the group but a problem with the individual.

That being said, one of the things that makes this country the greatest in the world is the fact that people do have the right to express their beliefs. Be they right or wrong. I don't agree with HM but I belive he has the right to say it. This goes for the ultra- libs as well.

CM

20. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Ed Koch, said he heard enough of barry's bullshit and will support the GOP now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.