1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jets & Steelers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Well I didn't think the jets could get this far, but if there going to have any chance against the steelers they better contact the officials office and supply all the Dirty tricks that the steelers pull in every game! there the dirtiest team in the N.F.L. I never seen so many missed calls in the Ravens game, and the official are standing in view of head butting and karate blows and Bad mouthing and don't eject the player's? if they played by the rules everybody would beat them. "Team I.Q. Non registrable" what a disgrace to football and officiating. Just my on bias view with out prejudice! Go Jets bring back the side line tripper you'll need-um is this game.

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

NO Jet ticket to the super bowl for the Jets. Odds are on the Steelers side.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Steelers play hard football not dirty football. Bulge.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Looking forward to a Bears/Packers & Jets SB.

Eric

5. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

WOW!! Looks like someone is anti-Steelers!!! I was wondering if anyone was going to start trash talking here. Back when the steelers were first in the playoffs, like in Bradshaw days, I would have bet anyone the refs were paid off to keep the steelers out of the playoffs but they still won. If you say so, now the calls are finally going the other way.
    Pittsburgh is a great sports town and the home of The Steeler Nation. Why dont you just come on over and join us?

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

FWIW, I never saw any team make Brady look like a rookie like the Jets did! I would have lost a lot of money on that game! I hope to see two good games this weekend as I have no dog in the fight since the Jets beat my Colts! Tom Rhoads

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Do the Steeler's use 7 1/2's or 8's?

8. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

In the 70's when someone would cry about the Steelers Jack Lambert would run across the field to give them a crying towel. That was the start of the terrible towel.

Go Steelers

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

You're right about that Tom. I guess the week off didn't help them. Sure wasn't the same two teams as their last meeting. :( Bob

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have my Rott-less-burger voodoo doll out stick pins and toothpicks in it....I hope Twittsburgh goes down in flames

11. acre44

acre44 Member

Rex is going to try to get a foot up on the Steelers. In the end the Jets and Rex beat feet out of there and the Steelers win it in a footslide.

LMAO!

12. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

For those who would wager a farthing or two, the early line has Pittsburg and Packers as 3 point favorites.

Eric

13. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Steelers.....Jets.......is this about hockey, baseball,tennis???...what?

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Calvin, would you like to bet a flat of shells on the game?? Bulge (from Pittsburgh).

15. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Oh boo-hoo, the Steelers beat up on his Ravens, sniffel, sniffel. Best thing that ever came out of Baltimore was a empty Greyhound bus. But good news. Next year the team will under go a name change. New name will be the Baltimore Turkey's. Self basting turkey's they are. Blew a 21-7 lead, party, hardy too soon. Ray Lewis got hit so hard that his knife flew out of his waistband. Did ya see it? All in fun of course, GO STEELERS!

16. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

First of all. I didn't see ONE thread on here about the Steelers when they were getting fined for doing there job that every one of you guys say they should be doing BUT when they start showing the fact they can open a can of woop a** and do it with there Key players out and there Quarter back out and when it is not going you're way and they are about to send a message to the League we can play ball anytime , anywhere, bring it, some get upset to bad that's Football it is not going to be called properly all the time the ref's are going to make mistakes.

If you are rooting for a different team then the Steelers you're team should have played better.

Come to the best fan based team in the country did you here the crowd at the field Saturday they were awesome just wait till Sunday Sanchez isn't going to be able to here nothing, and one the front line run him over a few times he will be like Brady going home sad.

7.5's they hit harder.

17. Donm

Donm Active Member

If the Pack can put two more games together like the played Sat in Atlanta no one will be them.

And talk about fan base. They were as loud and the Atlanta fans in Atlanta.

18. tweety1

tweety1 Member

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Well I did it normally someone blows my cast within 2 or 3 post but I got a boat load this time. thanks for all the cometary. I think I'll get a treble hook and put some Cheese on 1 and a piece of Brat on another and finally a Beer on the 3 barb, that should load up a bunch of Cheese heads. lets go make some sparks.

20. Loyac

Loyac Member

'Tis the year of the Bear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.