1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Jerry Williams Phoenix, Arizona RIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.P.T., May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jerry Williams, the one time operations manager of the old Phoenix Trap and Skeet Club passed away 05-19-12 from complications of Cancer which Jerry had fought for a long time ...

Hi Bill;

I have some sad news. Jerry passed away Saturday afternoon of liver cancer at a Hospice of the Valley home in Chandler. His wife , stepdaughter and her family were with him. I had been there for a few hours in the morning.

Diane is planning to have a memorial service on Tuesday the 29th at her church in Chandler. He will be buried later at Greenwood Memorial in Phoenix. I will send her your e-mail address and she will send you the details when she has the arrangements finalized. There will be an announcement in the paper soon also.

I have lost contact with most of our trapshooting friends. Will you please pass on this information to whoever you think needs to know? Thanks.

I will post any information about the sevices when I get them ... Jerry will be missed by many ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The memorial service for Jerry Williams will be at Redemption Church,
    on Tuesday May 29. Viewing will be from 10 AM until 10:30 AM. The service will start at 10:30 AM.
    The church is located approximately 3.7 miles east of the 101 freeway on Elliot.
    (between Arizona Ave and Mc Queen on the North side of Elliott, directly across from Orbital.)
    1820 W. Elliott (480)632-2220 the last building on the east, facing Elliott.

A graveside service will be held at 1 PM at Greenwood Memory Lawn in Phoenix.
    Enter the cemetery from 27th Avenue north of Van Buren. Turn left and
    proceed to the far northwest corner of the cemetery. (Maps available at the Memorial Service)
    There will be shade and seating. (602)254-8481

You are welcome to attend either or both services.
    In lieu of flowers, you can make donations in Jerry's name to Hospice of the Valley.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Diane Williams (wife)
    and
    Wade Williams (brother)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.