1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerber...PC Problem

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Ok, I think I have finally rid my PC of adware (knocking on wood). Now I've run into another puzzle.

My desktop background has always been a pic of my wife and grandaughter. Now that everything seem to be clean, I cannot get the pic set up on the desktop.

The background on the desktop is a shot of my homepage (yahoo.com) I've gone several times to the control panel and it shows the pic on the sample screen. The screen saver is of a file of pics of the grandaughter. Everything appears correct in the control panel.

Any help??

Doug Braker

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Doug, you should be able to right click on any picture on your computer and a little menu will come up.

It should have the option of making that particular picture you clicked on as your desktop.

It will say "Set as Background" Click on that and presto, it is done.

Hauxfan!

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I found a little box that was checked in the display properties that allowed websites for the decktop picure.

It fine now.

Thanks.