1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerbear I need your help AVAST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686beretta, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I have been using Avast! for a couple of years, all of a sudden like tonight it will not let me receive e-mails, it says"Message body was removed because it contained a virus." I have tried to send myself e-mails and I get the message above. Do you have any suggestions? Should I delete avast and go with someone else? If so who? I am on outlook express if this helps. Any help is appreciated and as always YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

More info... what version of Avast are you running? You can get this by right clicking on the blue a and left clicking on "about avast". Download the latest version of Avast free home from the above site and uninstall the old version and reinstall a new copy. Let me know. If your running Zone Alarm for a firewall, make sure ALL Avast programs are allowed out to the net.

Let me know....

Jerbear

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

4.7 home version, I have played around with my Outlook and for the time being it is working correctly. Thank you for your help!

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Anytime.... glad to help.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.