1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerbear I have computer problems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686beretta, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Jerbear this is what is happening when I try to log-in to my outlook express. Please advise.Thank you very much.

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

2. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Put new batteries in er!!!..Nuc

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I am using I am using Windows ME.

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Have you installed any new hardware recently? mouse? keyboard?

If yes, uninstall it.

Morgan

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

686Beretta, Have you replaced your password lately? Try this, go to Tools>Accounts and find your account and click properties. Now go to servers and if a check is in "Log on using secure password authentication", uncheck it. Now see if the Outgoing mail server box below it is checked and if it is uncheck that as well. Close out of OE and open it back up. Another thing is if your running Avast and Zone Alarm firewall you must let ALL of the Avast programs out. Let me know if this helps. For ZA Firewall open it and go to program control and left click the ? on anything that says avast and click allow.

Jerbear

6. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Jerbear you are money in the bank. It appears to be working. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Glad I could help... Jerbear

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

ME was nothing more that Win 98 OS3. They just put a new skin on it, sold it for a "new" OS, and made a billion dollars on the first day of distribution.

I ran it for years during the XP explosion and it worked flawlessly (most of the time).

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.