1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerbear I computer problems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686beretta, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

This is what it says when I try to open Outlook Express to check my e-mail. I am running Windows ME.

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.bardstowncable.net', Server: 'mail.bardstowncable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Authentication failed.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92nning Windows ME.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Beretta, I'm in the middle of a medical crisis with my brother... Please let someone else respond.

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I am very sorry to hear this.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Here's what Microsoft says:

[​IMG]

If this does not fix the problem, go into your Email Account, dump it, and establish a new one.

When you dump your account, exit Outlook Express, close Internet Explorer, and then go back and re-establish that account. You will need to know what your ISP recquires for their POP3; example: INCOMING MAIL ACCOUNT: pope.yourserviceprociver,com, etc.

Whiz

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

You might try removing Outlook express and reinstalling it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.