1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerald (Jerry) Mitchell

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Many ears, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Many ears

Many ears TS Member

Memorial shoot in Jerry's honor at the Spring Grand in Tucson. There will be
    added money for one of the Hdcp events (to be decided the event # by Tucson).
    Friends have asked what they could do in Jerry's memory. Checks can be mailed
    to Connie Riecke at Tucson Gun Club or to Della McClure at the same. This is
    just an idea and plse do not feel I am asking for money. Thank you all for the
    cards and prayers I have received. Thank all of you for helping with this
    Memorial event.

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Who should the check be made out to. Great guy!!!!!!!

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'd make it out to Della McClure, she is the one who wants to do this and yes he was a great guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Tucson Trap and Skeet address is:

Tucson Trap& Skeet Club
    7800 W. Old Ajo Hwy.
    Tucson, Arizona 85735

Their toll free number is 888-530-5335

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

So sorry that Jerry finally lost his battle. R.I.P. and Della, carry on as I know you can and will. I've already expressed sympathy in a card to Della, but wanted to post on here to give her my sympathy and prayers.

Also, I'm so thrilled that Jerry is wearing one of the Shirts that CJ Enterprises made while my partner Craig Duda was alive and well. Maybe you guys can squad up there in that heavenly trap shoot in the sky.

Love
    Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.