1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jen Pavia - Looking for contact information

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I've been buying springs and pins for my Perazzi from Jen...she used to be on ebay, but not anymore. I didn't find her on gunbroker, and I can't get into GA (still) for some reason.

I found her email address as PaviaJen@hotmail.com, and I do have a postal address for her.

Does anyone know if she's online anyplace?

Thanks

jeff

2. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

She just had some Perazzi Firing Pins on ebay like last week... I believe she only goes through Ebay or Email only. As far as I know she has no online ordering.
    Email her and she if she has anything for you..

Brad

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff...She is still on e-bay. Go to "Perazzi" and scroll all the way to the bottom and you will find her. Her phone number is 585.360.4023...Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Dan...I found her - thanks! I did a search this morning and nothing came up, went back and found her. Not sure why I couldn't find her earlier. i'll give her a call today. Broke a lower barrel spring last night. Still have one...but like to have a couple spares.

Dan, what would you say to coming up and shooting the Alaska State shoot with us in 2008? I'll promise you plenty of fish!

jeff

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff..... I would love to but my 2008 schedule is pretty full already for next year. 3 state shoots, 14 registered shoots, the Inland Empire Handicap shoot, 8 shoots to cashier, shoot trophies to order and supply, and articles to write. Add to that the fact that I'm also on the BOD of my home club and must take care of local business. Not much time left over. What little there is I like to spend with my wife and schedule in a vacation for just the 2 of us with no shooting related distractions. I appreciate the invite though. Maybe when I retire from my day job I'll have a little more time to travel. If so.....FISH ON!!....Dan

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I can understand all that, not a problem.

But there's always 2009!!! Bring the wife on a cruise and just shoot the weekend with us.

We'll be here...whenever you're ready to come.

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thank you Jeff.......Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.