1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JELLY BEAN OPEN--BUFFALO GUN CLUB--APRIL 23

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Will you please take the black jelly beans out of the prizes. Yuk!

We will try to be there.
    Primedust

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Hope to see you there Coach. I heard Doubles Boy is coming, He should be easy to beat.LOL

Kooz

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I look forward to being on the feild again with allot of my friends. Especially MN. doubles boy! I haven't shot doubles since Sept. but am looking forward to some targets on Saturday. Suppose to be pretty nice with some sunshine, what ever that is. We will see!

Hope to see you there Kooz.

Primedust

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

It is official!

CalamitySJ and I will be in attendance on Saturday. Shine up the Red and Blue jelly beans! I am on a mission for Grandma . She is expecting a big basket of candy and Jelly beans are on of her favorites! I am ready to blow up some targets and clear the cob webs from the doubles gun. I have watched so many others targets lately I have been dreaming in orange tones!

Heavy schedule for the next 6 weeks so a layed back shoot is definitly welcome

Primedust

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Nice Shooting Eric! Well I guess I laid back one bird too many. HA! Nice to see you and Bob back from the South.

Had allot of fun shooting this event and am looking forward to more doubles. Made a few dumb mistakes, but was too commited with the shot to pull off. Perhaps I need a coach?

Our schedule is a mess from here on out, but was fun to shoot a non pressure shoot, and we are now looking forward to more pressure in the near future. Come on Summer!

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.