1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

jehovahs witness-----joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dbcook, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

there was a knock on the door recently. when i answered the young man said"i am a jehovah,s witness. i said come on in ,what would you like to talk about? the young man said"beats the crap outa me, i never got this far before!!!!!!!!!"

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Not that I agree with anything they have to offer.... But they do have convictions and are at least out there letting everyone know about them. More than what I do... I just go to church every Sunday and that is about it, not very impressive according to the bible...

3. capulona

capulona TS Member

Those people are pests - why do people think they are doing others a favor by unsolicited proselytizing? If I want a relationship with God (or Don't) it's my own god-damned business :)

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

noknock1--Not to go all Bible on you but a Christian is a Christian.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You are just fine in Gods eyes.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

you ar all fools. delete and live to post another day

No more dumb jokes

6. porky

porky TS Member

They say that there aren't any atheists in foxholes. I don't believe that there are too many atheists or people wanting to believe that God will let them in His Heaven when they followed their own rules in life. His House, His Rules or you won't pass go and collect your eternity on a fluffy white cloud. But, if you feel like gambling with eternity, you be your own little god and make up your own rules and see who wins.

7. porky

porky TS Member

They say that there aren't any atheists in foxholes. I don't believe that there are too many atheists or people wanting to believe that God will let them in His Heaven when they followed their own rules in life. His House, His Rules or you won't pass go and collect your eternity on a fluffy white cloud. But, if you feel like gambling with eternity, you be your own little god and make up your own rules and see who wins.

8. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Noknock1, it is not by works of man alone that will get you saved. It is your faith in Christ and that he died for our sins that will.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me..."

Bryan

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Now you started it. THUMP - THUMP - THUMP

Don

10. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

When it comes to afterlife and religion there is only one true statement: "I don't know and you don't either" Bill in MI

11. gailmk67

gailmk67 Member

I thought the joke was funny!
    Regards, Joe

12. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Anyone that know much about the Bible knows that it says no one should add too or take away from the Word of God. Jehovah witnesses failed to read that part or just choose not to. I pray for them anyway that God would show them the error of their ways. And no I'm not perfect but I strive to be. Jackie B.

13. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I am a Jehova and I am deeply disturbed.

14. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I don't think it was disturbing or meant to be. It was cute and funny and I do not take a person's beliefs lightly. Neither should we take ourselves too seriously.

15. quartering

quartering Active Member

white shirt, black tie, black pants, black shoes pumping a push bike on a 100 degree day? what? don't they believe in spamming the watchtower?

16. samiam03

samiam03 Member

A Jehovah Witness said to me "I have a copy of Watchtower for you" I replied "cool Dylan or Hendrix?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.