1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeff Slimm a stand up guy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al3526, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al3526

al3526 TS Member

Today we shot the Southern Zone shoot of NJ. I am a D class shooter in both singles and doubles and shot the best doubles score, for me, ever in doubles an 82. Well Mr. Slimm was erroneously classed as a D shooter and shot an 85. This man took it upon himself to not only decline the trophy but to also see to it that he was properly classified as a c class doubles shooter. He still tied for the high score in his class. I just want to say what a class act Mr. Slimm is and that I am proud that people like him are the norm for our sport. Thanks Jeff! Respectfully Al Hrosik

2. soup

soup Member

AL ,

You really hit the nail on the head . I shot yesterday also & was on a squad with his wife Patty also a very nice person. Both Jeff and Patty will go out of their way to help you -never complain about how long you take to shoot and just overall are two extremely good people . I hope good fortune always follows them . How nice the world would be with more folks like that !!!

BILL

3. al3526

al3526 TS Member

some times these threads gravitate towards the negative ie sandbaggers etc. i think we should spend more time telling folks about the positives in our sport. i agree both Patty and jeff are first class. al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.