1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeff Karnowski Makes 27yd Line Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerry Parr, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Congratulations to Jeff Karnowski for breaking a 96 in the Las Vegas Handicap today to make the first time 27YD Line! Welcome to the back fence Jeff! Jerry n Jen.

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=001-7.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Tbonz411

Tbonz411 TS Member

Congrats Jeff! I accomplished the same feat on July 12 and I know how you are feeling...and what a feeling it is to finally reach such an outstanding personal goal!! Again, all the best!

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Jeff, congratulations and good shooting!

Bob Mc

5. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Hey guys, Thanx for all the encouragement and support. What a great sport that edifies a fellow competitor! Looking forward to squading up with all of you... wishing you all the best to the very best.

Not bad shootin today to you too Jerry. What a bittersweet 99 from the 27. Get em all tomorrow pal! I missed the last one today too!!! Wasn't fun at the time but we'll take it right!?!

Shoot well often friends. Many str8s... Jeff K. AKA 'vegasblaster'

6. turbonick

turbonick Member

Jeff!!! Nick here. I'm really proud of you. Wish I could have gotten there with you. It was always fun shooting on your squad. Thanks to Jerry for posting. Not bad having a future hall of fame shooter welcoming you to the big boys club. Once I get back from the Philippines you might have to spot me a few birds.

All the best. Get em all,
    Nick Laconico

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.