1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeff Gordon - Shame on You !

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have been following Jeff Gordon throughout his career and have been a fan. However, by retaliating yesterday and taking a third place CHASE contender out of the championship, Clint Boyer and 7 other cars, he showed that perhaps he still has some growing up to do. If he was pissed enough to start something with Boyer, wait till the race is over then go pop him in the nose like Yarbourugh and Allison years ago. Also, I hope that not only Gordon be suspended and fined, I hope the crewmen of Boyers team who jumped on Gordon in the Pits get suspended. Jeff???? Grow Up!

blade819

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

WWF on wheels. I don't follow NASCAR any more since they got to be a mall store company.

HM

3. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Gordon is a punk, angry or not he could have really hurt Boyer in a bar fight that is called a sunday punch PUNKS throw them

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Left turn, left turn, left turn, WTF??

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Can't believe people even watch this stuff.

6. puppy dog

puppy dog TS Member

If you look at when he got #15 he could have got #2 also maybe he would have liked that also. That whole organazation looks bad on that account. If they get by with that it's terrible! Franklin

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Lets not judge before the facts are in.

When that fiasco started, Gordon black flagged and told to come in.

Boyer came in to. Pass below the yellow line.

For all we know, Gordon was coming down to the pit lane when Boyer drove into him.

8. puppy dog

puppy dog TS Member

Jeff ran a lap or two after the black flag thats the part that is going to make him look like the fellow he is,and show his inttentions. Franklin

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

We'll have to wait and see what NASCAR comes out with. I felt bad for Danica Patrick. She took some bad hits after her car got run into in the end. Typical Jeff Gordon, just different race. I wonder if he will need dentures, botox, or some plastic surgery on his pretty boy face. LOL. Charlie

10. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Gordon and Boyer never exchanged punches, just paint. Watch the replay.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Rick B.

Look at the replays and listen to the radio chatter, Gordon was 2 laps into the black flag and said he was waiting on Boyer to get to him so he could do his deed.

The incar from Bowyer shows Jeff movving left to right as Bowyer came upon him and Bowyer had to make a quick decision as to which side to go. He could not go right because Joey was there so he had to go low.

Yaki and Big Bob, if you don't get it, well, you probably never will. Just once go to a race then decide if it is something of interest. There is something about 43 cars with 850 Horse Power comming to the line and then gassing it balls out that you just have to hear and experiance in real time to appreciate. There are millions and millions of people that get it.

12. blade819

There's no doubt about Gordon's intentions and cheap shot. Yes Keislowski got banged up also. It just was a plain ole stupid move on Gordon's part and he owes MWR, Boyer, and those who also got involved a big ass apology.

blade819

13. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I agree. a 3000 lb car with 850 hp is a deadly weapon. Local police should step in and arrest him for "assault with a deadly weapon" . whats next , Trap Shooters turning their guns on each other because " I got fed up, He distracted
    me 3 times this season" . He needs to be suspended for half a season.

If you have an issue with somebody, settle it in private, after the fans have gone home, off camera without your helmeted ex-football player pit crew protecting you. Then you will avoid being suspended, but not getting your ass kicked as Boyer clearly would have.

or.... do what people here in NY do when someone taps your bumper. Scream WHIPLASH and hire a shady lawyer!

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Isn't Black Flag an insect killer,,,,,,,in the long run, nascar is more important than what is happening to America......

15. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got a tee shirt that says "too dunb for opera, too smart for NASCAR"

16. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Something else to consider, the car, #24, does not belong to Gordon. He is paid to drive it. As an owner I'd be mad as a snake at him. Very childish on his part. I am hoping for a big fine and make him sit on pit box while someone else drives the 24 and Homestead and Daytona. Jake

17. blade819

Considering what NASCAR did to Kyle Bush a few months ago in a Truck race, Gordon will surely be suspended. Let's see for how many races since there is only one race left this year. Could it be the number 24 will miss the Daytona 500? If charges should be filed, they should also be filed against the number 15 pit team members who jumped Gordaon.

blade819

18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The feud between Boyer and Gordon has been going on for a long time. Perhaps they should both be suspended for year.

19. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

The only thing Gordon did wrong.......was admit to it.

Wayne

20. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nascar.......

Non

Atheletic

Sports

Career

As

Redneck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.