1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeff Adkins?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rugerismisticness, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugerismisticness

Rugerismisticness TS Member

I am new to the forum, trap, skeet and shotguns in general. I met a guy at the range named jeff adkins. I somewhat caught his attention with my age and fluency. After shooting he mentioned his VA National team, also asking if he could meet again at a seperate range for personal training. This guy was really good, is he credible when he mentioned the shooting team? He offered to try to help me get a beretta possibly through beretta direct. I suppose they are one of his sponsers because he was using a beretta himself. I know that he is a coach as he had some students with him. Thanks, the main reason I would like to know is because I will try to sink money into a more sports oriented shotgun instead of a cheaper bruiser. I was thinking of the Maxus.

Sorry about the grammar, this was done from an I phone

2. Rugerismisticness

Rugerismisticness TS Member

Anybody? How does the Eurika compare to the Maxus?

3. trapdaddy

trapdaddy TS Member

Yes, he coached a winning National SCTP Sporting Clay or Skeet Team. Go to the SCTP website, search for Virginia's winning team. I don't remember the year-2008? He did not participate in SCTP trap program from 2001-2008.
    Or, google his name and it should bring up the press release from SCTP. the link above came from the first page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.