1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JCSA gun club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1903, Jun 1, 2013.

1. 1903

1903 Member

I'm going to be in Gold Beach OR. soon and was thinking of driving to the JCSA gun club in Grants Pass OR just to check it out. How is the club? I will not be able to bring my shotguns on this trip and was wondering if they have rental shotguns available. Thanks for the info. John...........

2. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

It's actually JCSA (Josephine County Sportsmans Association)located on the east side of I-5 at the Merlin Exit, 1-2 miles north of Grants Pass, Oregon. It is a County owned facility with virtually all the shooting disciplines represented and each administered by its own group. A County employee runs the office, etc.

There is a web site "JCSA.com" I think and that will give your access to all the discipline activities. For clay targets, it's big on skeet and sporting clays, light on trap. Also features most of the rifle/pistol activities. I'll check on that web site. It's a great place to go to and also has some camping sites and a few RV spots with water and power.

Have a good one if you can get there.

Larry Addison
    Redding, CA

3. 1903

1903 Member

Thanks for the info. I corrected the subject of the thread to JCSA. I looked at the web site and it looks like a pretty good club, but would always like to hear from someone who was there on how it is. It will be one of the top priorities on the trip. John..........