1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JC Atwood Shoot May 3rd Harrison GC Harrison, OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joehunter, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehunter

joehunter Member

Harrison GC in Harrison Ohio is hosting the JC Atwood Memorial Shoot this year on Sunday, May 3rd. This is a 75 bird calcutta. 25 from the 16, 25 from the 20 and 25 from your ATA yardage. There will be $500.00 in added money. Club opens at 11:30am for practice and the board sells at 1:30pm.

Thanks,

Joe

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

JC was and Jr. is a very close friend of Dad and I. SGS will be attending the shoot( I might even get a chance to shoot). SGS is planning to offer a 500.00 certificate for anyone who runs the 75 birds (pending Gun Club approval). Stay tuned for details.(Tried to give another New Ljutic away, but couldn't get any financial help)
    Ps, Joey, I've been trying to contact Jr, but only been back from Florida shoots for a few days. If you see him wens, tell him to give me a shout. To all, this is one of the biggest 75 bird 1 day shoot in SW Ohio, great club with super people, you won't be a outsider, please try to attend. Thanks to all and Harrison GC for hosting this annual event, Doug @ SGS

3. ltsc1

ltsc1 Member

Great targets and food.

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

joe , whats the club phone no. over there so we can call and pre squad ? thanks Jeff Prigge

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Jeff,

You can call 513-367-9194 on Wed. nights between 6pm and 10pm to presquad.

Doug,

I will let Junior know and thank you for support.

Thanks,

Joe

6. joehunter

joehunter Member

Take 275 to 74 west to New Haven Exit.Turn Left off exit.Then turn right on Harrison Ave. Then turn right on N. State Street. Club on right.

From Indianapolis 74 east to Brookville Exit.Turn Left, go for 2 miles, club on left.

Club Address

10472 N State St
    Harrison, OH 45030

Joe

7. joehunter

joehunter Member

8. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Great shoot, don't miss this one, lots of money, great people, and good food. Good luck to everyone, I'll see you there....

Pat

9. joehunter

joehunter Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jr atwood shoots