1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JBrooks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trappy12, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

It is clear to me after posts in my most recent thread that you do not agree with my views at all. Go figure, but still no harm in that. Where the harm is is the fact that mostly everyone else who disagrees with me, or another person is typically constructive about it, and does not resort to mindless personal attacks. However you are not one of those people. Therefor, you can not be respected as it is clear that should one say something you don't like, or don't agree with, you immediately resort to personal attacks. Not only are there attacks in that thread, but you have clearly tried to find threads in which I have posted in, just to post your attacks which claim that I am not who I say I am, am anti-gun, and my personal favorite, a girl. There is no need for this and disagreements can be mature.
    -Trappy

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Trappy, JBrooks is probably shooting today. Did you? Do you even own a gun? Most of your negative response is caused by your own comments, and Brooks ain't the only one giving you crap. I suggest you find a liberal, teenage, tennis or knitting website and move on.

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Dove Commander, it's not the negative response I'm complaining about. I'm just calling him out on not even saying anything productive in his attacks, basically, attacking like a school girl.
    -Trappy

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Maybe it is the uninformed negative statements that you constantly repeat from others and no original thoughts and least of all life experiences to draw on which would make your position. Try watching, living and learning before opening mouth and then maybe adults will take you more seriously.

Don

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Trappy, nobody likes a crybaby. Starting a thread just to whine about another poster is beyone pathetic. Anything JBrooks has said about you is undoubtedly a compliment. Now I want you to write the following 100 times:

"I will not be a crybaby anymore."

6. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Fiiiiiiiiinnnnne...do I haaaaavvvvve tooooooo?!?!?!

The idea isn't to whine and complain, if it was, I could have done this before on several occasions. It's just to call him out as basically being useless, as I have no problem with, and actually enjoy the disagreements. So long as they have substance and are constructive. The idea of my posts are not to cause disturbances, but learn about the other point of view on certain issues.
    -Trappy

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Responding to an absolute fraud and phony does no good, so I don't.

This person has taken on the personna of a trapshooting kid just to jerk around the other members of this forum. I have yet to read a post that even remotely suggests that he/she/it has ever really fired a gun let alone shot a round of trap.

The world is full of anti-gun scumbags that join gun oriented forums just to foment trouble. Trappy12 fits that profile to a tee. Rather than argue with he/she/it, I would suggest you send a request to David to determine if this person has any legitimate reason for wasting TS.com bandwidth.

Based on Trappy12 postings, he/she/it certainly is wasting oxygen.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Trappy12, in typical CS fashion, deleted his first post that started this thread. Here it is so that you can make sense of this thread that was addressed to me:

"It is clear to me after posts in my most recent thread that you do not agree with my views at all. Go figure, but still no harm in that. Where the harm is is the fact that mostly everyone else who disagrees with me, or another person is typically constructive about it, and does not resort to mindless personal attacks. However you are not one of those people. Therefor, you can not be respected as it is clear that should one say something you don't like, or don't agree with, you immediately resort to personal attacks. Not only are there attacks in that thread, but you have clearly tried to find threads in which I have posted in, just to post your attacks which claim that I am not who I say I am, am anti-gun, and my personal favorite, a girl. There is no need for this and disagreements can be mature. -Trappy"

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Just FYI. Trappy is 16 and a trap shooter.

Many youngsters feeling their oats these days with "Obama and Change". But to all of you that think that the youth will make a difference, remember this... The Dems have been howling that since the US got started. Yes, the few activist types do show but the majority mainstream youth stay home. They will again.

10. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well JBrooks, I guess if nothing else, you continue to prove my points.

MIA, thanks.
    -Trappy

11. SBray

SBray Active Member

Trappy12,

You need to keep in mind that there are some "Old Rusty Zippers" on this forum! Many posters on this forum are informative and sincerely want to help others by sharing their experiences with trap shooting. But the smaller group of "Old Rusty Zippers" have nothing better to do than attack, belittle, spread gossip, and make fools of themselves.

If you stay focused on the meaningful posts and not let the others get to you, I am sure you will have a good impression of TS.COM.

JMHO

Steve

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I am calling BS, MIA. Send David his ATA # and let's see.

13. JACK

I sent JB a PM to clarify what I know. To the rest of you, let me just say that my comment is based in fact. And too, even if I knew his ATA # (if he has one) I would not use it against him in any way to prove a point. And I have not been following how all this got started. So I do not know what point there is to elucidate.

Trappy. I left you alone a couple of years back and still will not involve you in my adult thinking, but should you desire to argue with forum folks it would be advisable to do so on topic rather than make a topic of a individual.

But to the rest... Keep up all this "a-pickin and a-jivin". It is old school TS.com and part of our heritage.

14. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

MIA - your sagacity is showing.

Joe

15. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Wow, you don't even have to bait the hook around here anymore. Good thing it's catch and release.

16. JACK

Jerry. I love this nuance stuff. Everyone trying to prove that their exact way of seeing the argument is the 100% correct one... Joe. thanks. I'll put that pistol away.

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Who cares if Trappy is an ATA member. What are you going to do anyway? Stalk him down and spank him at a shoot?

Gotta admit though the kid is bringing a certain entertainment value to the site.

18. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Trappy, I don't know if your 16 or 60 and it doesn't matter to me. I don't care if you own a gun or belong to the Brady Bunch. I do know that I have no use or respect for the views of a liberal and have absolutely no use for a candidate for President if there is any doubt about where his loyalties are. I am in doubt of Obama's loyalty to the United States because of his affiliation with a church that pledges allegiance to mother Africa and does not mention the U.S. except from the pulpit when the minister calls for damnation from God on the U.S. I am in doubt when Obama writes in his books that if the winds of the world blow ill that he will stand with the Muslims. I am in doubt when he sits in this church for 20 years and introduces his children to this hateful rhetoric and in fact embraces it and the minister until the cries against it become a roar and he must denounce Rev. Wright and the church for political expediency. I am in doubt of a candidate when his wife says that for the first time in her life she is proud of the United States! For the first time in all of her life! I am in doubt of a candidate that will not place his hand over his heart when the national anthem is played and I am in doubt of a candidate that says he will meet with Hamas and with Mohamedinejad one on one and legitimize their positions by bargaining with them. Trappy there are those on this forum that have lauded your intelligence and insightful thinking on varied subjects. I never saw anything extraordinary in it. You have your right to an opinion as we all do. My feeling is your opinion is based on as much experience in the field of life in general as Obama's experience politics and foreign affairs. The major difference is he is dangerous and you are not. This forum is about shooting trap. We are for the most part individuals that have made up their minds as to how they will or will not vote in the fall and your not going to change any minds with your cheap shots at McCain. I really think this forum should be run like a good bar is run. No discussing religion, politics, or the sexual orientation of skeet shooters but that is just my opinion and it doesn't count for any more than yours.

19. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i have been a conservative republican all my life, but there is no way that i'm voting for that war monger mccain.

20. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Then vote for Obama and take a chance that he really is a patriot after all. Lots of "folk" are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.