1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JAYHAWKS go down in flames

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

The Missouri tigers plucked the Jayhawks. Looks like it will be Mizzou and OU for all the big 12 marbles.

Jim

2. 2badnw

2badnw TS Member

Chase Daniels gets my vote for the Heisman.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I kinda thought they would. Pretty well rounded team.

4. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Congratulations Mizzou!!! You beat a darn good team last night and deserve the accolades you're getting. Enjoy the moment and appreciate the hard work those coaches and kids put into making the state proud of them. Our season is over here in Nebraska but believe me, we're looking forward to better times in the future. Two really fine teams will be playing in the Big 12 championship. Have a great game.

I still bleed Husker Red but do appreciate watching fine college football.

5. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Congratulations Mizzou!!! You beat a darn good team last night and deserve the accolades you're getting. Enjoy the moment and appreciate the hard work those coaches and kids put into making the state proud of them. Our season is over here in Nebraska but believe me, we're looking forward to better times in the future. Two really fine teams will be playing in the Big 12 championship. Have a great game.

I still bleed Husker Red but do appreciate watching fine college football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.