1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jax needs pictures of interesting shooting vests

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Winnie the Pooh, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

I've been interested in writing an article about how individualized our shooting vests can be, and what do our vests really say about us. Some like to advertise for our favorite team, state, person, and others like to show off our accomplishments. If you or know of someone who has a cool looking vest, please take a picture and send it to me with your name or theirs(with their permission, of course) so I can use it in an article.
    Thanks,
    Jacque Snellenberger (xxxjaxsnellenberger@yahoo.com) Please take out the xxx

2. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hi Jacque, ran across this thread. I use to shoot ATA with you and your dad at Fulton County in the yearly ninety's. Hope George is doing fine. I don't have any pics of vest, but I'm sending this TTT.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.