1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jax needs Grand American camping spot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Winnie the Pooh, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

If there is anyone who currently has a grand camping spot for the entire Grand American including the Pre-Grand and knows they can't make it, I'd love to rent it from you. My family purchased a 5th wheel this year and now we're in need of a camping spot.

Thanks,
    Jax Snellenberger

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Jax, do you still go to Albion Indiana to shoot on Thursday nights ,i work in Ft. Wayne area on Thurs. and Friday and would like to go up there sometime .
    You may remember me , i was a trap mechanic at Vandalia . e-mail me
    Thanks Jeff Prigge

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Jax, call our cell 673-795-6992. We are on the road today on our way to Portland MI for an upcoming clinic. I might have someone for you. Karla

4. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Jeff,
    I don't go to Albion much, but my dad, George, and my husband have been going. You won't see me much until it's 70 degrees out. I'm such a whimp. And getting whimpier as time goes on. :)
    It's a good place to shoot some fun targets. If you get a chance you should go.
    Take care,
    Jax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.