1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jax needs camping spot for PA and Indiana State

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Winnie the Pooh, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

0   0   0

If anyone is interested in leasing their camping spot up top in Pennsylvania for their state shoot OR their top spot in Indiana please contact me. We have a 38 footer and I can't fit in the little spots. Thanks Jacque Snellenberger xxxxxxjaxsnellenberger@yahoo.com(remove xxxx please)

2. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

0   0   0

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jackie, How bout I just get us a romm and forgo all the camping?
    Chris....lolo you know who!!!

4. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

0   0   0

lol Chris. Good to know some things never change. You shooting anywhere? Will we see you at the GLG?

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Only shot the team shoot. Had to use a new gun as mine was out getting repaired. I will shoot a couple days, depends on what Erics work schedule is.
    Teet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.