1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jared Mattson cleans up in Anchorage....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeff P, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Jared Mattson is the big winner (again) at this months Alaska ATA shoot.

He tied for the singles with a 199, won the doubles out right with a 190 and won the Sunday handicap with a 96. The only thing he didn't win was yesterday's handicap.

Obviously, Jared was the HOA with 578/600.

Modesty prevents me from mentioning how much money he won, but he cleaned us out pretty good. It's starting to be a trend.

Good shooting Jared. I can't think of any other milestones during the shoot...only that Jared is 27 yards now, and H coded. So he's staying there for a while.

Jeff Pokorny
    Alaska President

2. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Jeff what you forgot to mention is the great weather we had,raining and 50 degrees made for excellant shooting!!! OHH and 5 large I think was the purse.
    Hey Jeff the range is in CHUGIAK!!!

Ben Olsen

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Jerod next time I'm going to keep driving when I get to Diamond. LOL Good shooting!!!

Jim

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Yes, Ben, yes...the range is very close to the "town" of Chugiak.

In the municipality of Anchorage.

Otnot...what we gonna do about Jared? This is twice in a row....one of us is gonna have to step it up a bit, with you finishing runner up HOA in August and me this month. Doesn't look like YUKONJACK or Farner are interested in trying to stop him....guess its up to you, me or Andy.

5. Rx4PainAK

Rx4PainAK TS Member

I guess we find what comfort we must when we've just had our behinds kicked in. I'm thinking of hyphenating my last name Mattson-Vinateri or Mattson-Grammatica due to the extent of kicking I do down there....

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

If your head swells too much, you gun may not fit anymore. LOL Besides a real man would have shot that target. Send me an email so we can arrange a shoot outside now that you can afford it.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.