1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaquas $ Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Mike, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike

Mike Member

How did Jaquas $ Shoot go? Good turnout?

2. Carl Chadwell

Carl Chadwell TS Member

Turnout was tiny...shoot went fine, and fun was had by all that participated.

I believe that the non-registered $ shoot "experiments" conducted at Jaquas the past three (3) years have come to an end. Having attended and enjoyed every one of them, I'm a little bummed that they're over. Jaqua's as we all know, is a business, which has bent over backwards trying to make these work. However, after three (3) consecutive years of non-registered $ shoot losses, I believe the plug has been pulled on these.

Jaqua's has always been one of my favorite places to shoot. I've thought about why that is of late, and here's what I came up with: It's not the targets, the program, or the purses, it's the people...It's Cam, and her friendly staff. They are genuinely happy to see everyone come out. You feel "welcomed" there...

I personally want to say "thank you Jaqua's staff" for trying with these non-registered $ shoot experiments. My best to all of you.

peace.

Carl N. Chadwell

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Mr Chadwell, well said. Jaquas is a great place to shoot targets and buy guns. I hit their site everyday to see what gems may have arrived. I feel lucky to be so close to their place.
    Doug Allison

4. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Jaquas is always a great place to shoot,I can remember back many years ago that I ran my first 200 straight in a rain and snowy April.

Cam and staff are always friendly, and are happy to see you...

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Carl, didn't you also run a 100 straight from the fence at Jaquas?

6. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I agree with you Carl, 100%.

Cam and crew are some of the best. I ran my first 100-straight at Jaquas (bank 3) a few years ago. The gun room is always fun to "dream" in, tons of great stuff in there for guys like us. Thank you Cam, and Jaquas crew for giving it a go!!!!

All my best, Matt Nicol

7. Carl Chadwell

Carl Chadwell TS Member

Shannon,

Yes I did. It was the location of my first 100x100 from 27 yard line, which completed my ATA Grand Slam. What a memorable day that was...

peace.

PS - I miss you, Willow and Howie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.