1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaquas Labor Day Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chris_H, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Congratulations to all the winners including Katherine Ternes who posted a 97 in singles to win class C, another 97 to win Lady in the caps and an 88 to win D class doubles. A great way to start off the new target year for this sub-junior.

2. m629

m629 TS Member

Great Shooting Katherine !!! way to start the year Mark Herbert

3. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Hi, I signed in under my mom's login because I don't have my own. I would like to thank both Chris and Mr. Herbert for the comments they posted. I hope I can keep this streak going, if the space between my ears doesn't fail me. Congratulations to all who did well at Jaquas. Say hi to Whiskey and Steve for me please. Thank you very much again,
    Katherine Ternes

4. OH Annie Oakley

OH Annie Oakley TS Member

Hey Kiddo, Great shooting. Your right its the stuff between your ears that makes champions. You're on your way. Just stay focused. Proud of you!!!!
    Laura

5. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Laura, I wish you could have been there to see me do it. I couldn't have done it without your great coaching. Thank you for putting up with silly me. Katherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.