1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaqua's and Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BillyMc, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyMc

BillyMc TS Member

Just a word to let everyone know what a fine group of people they have at Jaqua's.Had a little trouble with the gun at first but they stood behind their word 100%.A special thanks goes to Cam one of the best you can ever hope to deal with.Top grade outfit. And gun shoots great almost better than I do.First combo I've ever owned. Only 500 targets thru it so far but really shoots well.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Never had a problem w/ Jaqua's but haven't done much business w/ them since the kid took over. Most of their used trap guns are now priced at top market price. When Cam was running the show, it seemed that many were below market price and they were more interested in making a few bucks and moving the inventory.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jaqua's has always been a great store to do business with. I have been buying from them since the early 80's. It is a great place to shoot also

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I have been told by more than one employee there that Cam and her husband(George) turned the business over to their son(Nick). Nick is the "kid" I was referring to. I still do business w/ them but just not as frequently as I use to.

5. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Ok I missed something where is the part about Guerini?

6. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I have always been happy with Jaquas. I am lucky to be located about 15 miles from them. I hit their site everyday to see what they took in today. I have bought and traded about 12 guns over the last 8 years from Jaquas. I had trouble with two Remington 3200's having FTF issues and they returned my money. I traded for a Remington Model 32 skeet there 20 days ago. Dave Babcock at Jaquas is great. Dave frequents the local skeet range (don't hold this against him) and has treated me with respect on the transactions I have done. He is well informed and does not talk down at customers who are looking at low end guns. Cam is great also. She held my hand trough an FFL transfer for a Browning Double Automatic that I had to have from an individual in another state. She made numerous phone calls to the seller and to me, worked out all of the papers, and tracked my gun to the store all for a $25.00 transfer fee. She is very professional and customer service oriented.

I have only bought used guns from them and feel the prices have been fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.