1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaqua

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1oldtimer, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Flag City shoot at Findlay, Ohio had a nice turnout July 15-17. Numerous All Americans & Hall of Famers were among the Competitors. There was a 99 cap from the 20 yd. line who played all options. Thought he might get lucky?? A 100 straight was also recorded on doubles. He was an AA shooter who played no options. He said he had been very inconsistent lately? Louie Morgan had the lone 199 in the singles championship which gave him a nice payoff. Who won the shootout for the trapgun? I left after I was eliminated. Clyde

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I know that AA doubles shooter pretty well and he has been very inconsistent as of late.

Great job to Cam and the staff. As always, a great run shoot with no issues. My favorite shoot of the year.

See everyone Labor Day weekend.

Matt Ski

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

You can't beat Jaquas. I didn't get to shoot this event but will be there on Labor Day. They sure took in many trades over the weekend as well. A great place to buy, sell, trade, and shoot.
    Doug Allison

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

And the pay offs were so quick too.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.