Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

January issue Trap and Field

4K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Auctioneer 
#1 ·
Here it is Jan.11 and I have not received the issue of Trap and Field. I live just on the outside of Indpls where it is published at and a friend of mine who lives in Kentucky received his last Friday. How can this be? Getting frustrated!

#4 ·
My Shotgun Sports came late. I called them, and they sent me an issue that arrived promptly outside of the subscription mailing. The Jan issue did not arrive through Jan. 10. They suggested I call my local post office. Will do so when I return from this road trip. SG Sports handled my complaint very well.

Hope this helps. Oh, IMO, it's a good magazine, but the economic times hurt it due to, I imagine, not enough advetisers so it sometimes is scanty with articles.

What does Trapshooting USA offer that's different? I like to see a copy of that one too and subscribe.

#5 ·
Chango2,
You can go to this website, www.trapshootingusa.com and view the previous issues of Trapshooting USA in their entirety. I am a subscriber and I think it is a great magazine. The only reason I still get Trap & Field is for the local club results. I can see who's winning back home. Gary B.

#7 ·
Must be the monthly let's trash Trap and Field time. It and the magazine come at the approximately the same time every month. Now put your brain on for a minute - All the mags go to the Post Office at the same time but it's T&F fault when they arrive. And of course they rip your mag before they mail it to a select few.

Don

#8 ·
Don...Who keeps lighting your tampon string on fire????.

I fail to see where I accused T&F of ripping my magazine on purpose.. Virtually every other magazine I subscribe to comes in a wrap to protect it and my comment it was just a observation, maybe if the right people saw it they would be aware of a problem they didn't know existed.....

#11 ·
I received My first issue of Trap and Field on the 10th. I sent an e-mail last week to the magazine and was told if it did not come by the 17th to contact them again. I have been getting Trapshooting USA for two years now.Every issue arrives two weeks before the first month of it's cylce. Can someone tell me is this January issue typical of the monthly Trap and Field magazine? I was expecting a lot more than what is in this issue. I was hoping that there would be more articles like there is in Trapshooting USA, not all the various statistics. Don't get me wrong I like to see the stats too. If the rest of the issues are like this I will not be renewing my subscription.
JB

#14 ·
When I go out and slog through 12"+ of blowing and drifting snow to the mailbox, I'll let you know if it came today! NH and all of New England getting Whacked pretty good today FC!

#16 ·
BigDon,

If my copy arrives and it's not torn I just tear the cover for good measure. Wouldn't want anyone down at the post office to get in trouble for delivering mail intact! LOL

#17 ·
Mine came so long ago that I am ready for the next issue!! Terry gives Keith some early issues and, because I entertain and put up with his guff at the Grand, Iowa, etc, Keith sends me an early issue. (If you believe that junk, I have some beach space left if the Yukon Territory--LOL)..........merlyn

#23 ·
Hey Bigdon, I got news for you. T&F does not send all the mags out at once. They first send out the A's and then the last one is the Z's. That is what they told me over the phone. Being that my last name is near the end of the letters is why I get my mag later then other people. If they sent them out at the same time we all would get our mag's within a day or two of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.