1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Janet Napolitano tapped for SCOTUS????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Didn't Obama get a clue that this stupid #### is unfit for any government job after flapping her big yap about subversives with evil conservative bumper stickers? And she's qualified to be a Supreme Court justice?<br>
    <br>
    I think Jimmy Carter can die in peace now, knowing he will not go down as our worst president ever.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good choice. right After Humpty Dumpty for secretary of Defense.

HM

3. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

This woman is even dumber than his recent pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services. I guess this would be one way for Obama to get the idiot out of his way and not say he made a mistake. Wow, god help us.

4. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Janet Napolitano aka "Butch" would make a better spokesperson for the lesbian olympics or Snap-on-Tools than any government official...

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Watch out,,,,she may find terrorists on the bench now,,,,by looking in the mirror!!!

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is she related to the judge of the same last name that appears at times on The O'Reilly Factor?

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

HAHAHA.....If she is he wouldn't admit it.

An Obama hand puppet run by a Soros hand puppet.

Wonder how many you can put in a chain?

Brings to mind the tale of Errol Flynn feedint a piece of bacon on a string to a duck, and when it came out to another duck, and so on.

Can't get my head around that picture, laughing too hard.

HM

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I hope like hell that after this fiasco of an administration that the people of this country wake up.

However,after one good look at the group that determined the outcome of this election I have no doubt that we are headed directly for the sh*tter.

We all know people who think like we do that are not pro active in dealing with the situation at hand. We all need to take a role in getting these folks involved. Get them to join the NRA and write their delegates. It's all that we have left.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe as here fisrt job, they'll let her sort this mess out.

"It's the Chicago way, take care of those who get you elected. Make sure "all the votes are counted". Spread a little love around to everyone who came out and voted for you (to include the deceased)...

People are surprised that so many stimulus checks are being sent out to the dead but these same deceased recipients are also the folks that make up the numbers for redistricting and may have even "made it to the polls" electronically and voted for this guy or others of his ilk.

If this doesn't set of warning bells for every American, it should reinforce that feeling in those who already are getting the heeby jeebies...

Ope

Dead People Get Stimulus Checks

Updated: Thursday, 14 May 2009, 10:30 PM EDT
    Published : Thursday, 14 May 2009, 5:28 PM EDT

MYFOXNY.COM - This week, thousands of people are getting stimulus checks in the mail. The problem is that a lot of them are dead. A Long Island woman was shocked when she checked the mail and received a letter from the U.S. Treasury -- but it wasn't for her.

WATCH DICK BRENNAN'S REPORT (VIDEO, LEFT)

Antoniette Santopadre of Valley Stream was expecting a $250 stimulus check. But when her son finally opened it, they saw that the check was made out to her father, Romolo Romonini, who died in Italy 34 years ago. He'd been a U.S. citizen when he left for Italy in 1933, but only returned to the United Stated for a seven-month visit in 1969.

The Santopadres are not alone. The Social Security Administration, which sent out 52 million checks, says that some of those checks mistakenly went to dead people because the agency had no record of their death. That amounts to between 8,000 and 10,000 checks for millions of dollars.

The feds blame a rushed schedule, because all the checks have to be cut by June. The strange this is, some of the checks were made out to people -- like Romonini -- who were never even part of the Social Security."

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

you can sit on your fat asses ( or thin) and complain about this or you can write your senator

If enough of you write your senator- it might work-

If you dont- it wont

regards from Iowa

Gene

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

emails are cheap- phone calls to their local office are cheap= do both

Then consider a hand written note

your window of opportunity is right now

You can write your congressman also but they have nothing to do with the process

regards from Iowa

Gene

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I called this as soon as I heard that Souter was retiring. My friends said I was nuts now they think I am a prophet.

If she is nominated it will prove that intelligence and ability play no part in the thinking of this administration. Actuall, I thought her selection as Secretary of Homeland Security proved that.

ps. What's the matter with the people of Arizona that they elect people like Napolitano and McCain? Is this the best that state has to offer?

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

stokinpls

"The strange this is, some of the checks were made out to people -- like Romonini -- who were never even part of the Social Security."

Kind of make you wonder how many dead people that were/are not part of Social Security are collecting monthly checks doesn't it?

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.