1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Janet Napolitano grows a pair

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Of Antlers!

Unretouched picture:

Janet-1.jpg

2. Hank55

Hank55 Member

This is the picture in which she is explaining how the White House is going to respond to deportation of aliens on a case by case basis. It will go something like this: "Are you going to vote Democratic or Republican in 2012?" Democratic - Approved, Republican - Deport.

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Kinda reminds me of Sister Bertrille in "The Flying Nun" but she actually is Sister Janet, The Flying Lesbian.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"This is the picture in which she is explaining how the White House is going to respond to deportation of aliens on a case by case basis."

This is confusing why does the White house decide Illegal is a term for unlawful that is a matter for the courts not the White House.

Bob Lawless

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Bob Lawless,

I think is is going to be a typical problem with the creation of Homeland Security Office. It is going to be doing a lot of questionable things as time goes on.

Just as the EPA started out, kinda passive, in the background, it grew into the monster it is.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Rick although I agree with some of what you just said. Except the EPA statement the EPA at least in this state or the DEP as it is now called. Has a long list of rules and regulations that have been approved by the legislature

The Office of Homeland Security certainly isn't making the nation any more secure by allowing illegals to stay here.

Bob Lawless

7. Rick Barker

I agree.

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

She only has her position as the head of Homeland Security because she was the first US governor to support Obama. She had already proved that she was unqualified for the job as Arizona's governor.

I thought it was a sick joke when her appointment was announced. I got sick when I found out they were serious.

Nothing she has done since has changed my mind about her obvious incompetence. Pure patronage.

9. Rick Barker

Politics is the only field I know where you don't have to be qualified to hold a high paying responsible position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.