1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JANESVILLE GUN CLUB - SW ZONE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Congratulations to the Janesville Conservation Club, Mary & Randy Bleiler and their staff for a wonderful zone shoot. We had challenges from the elements ( some wind & rain ) but the targets were outstanding and we seen some extremely high scores posted all weekend long. Congratulations to Cathy Wehninger, Dan Ewert, Gerald Demulling, Tom Hoppe, Mike "Lucky" Thomas, Steve Johnson, Burt Johnson and junior shooter Tyler Vertein for consistently posting high scores.

Kudos to Mary and Kelly for serving the best food at any trap club..bar one! You simply can't beat their personal touch, warm personalities and the assorted pies that are out of this world. Thanks again for a job well done!

Rick Brohmer

2. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I must also extend a big applause to the whole crew for the way they ran the shoot this weekend. Long days for all! When you go to Janesville, you know it's going to be run smoothly and you'll get great targets to shoot at. Unbelievable scores all weekend.

Tim

3. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

^ up

4. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Hooptied, I believe their were 34 squads for Saturdays 200 singles and I want to say at least 27 squads for the caps on Sunday

Rick

5. boydsguns

boydsguns TS Member

As president of the Club, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the shooters for an unbelievable turnout last weekend. We threw over 76,000 targets and with the weather we had that was something. I hope everyone had a good time and a good shoot. I would also like to thank the Boy Scouts for volunteering their time to keep score for the shoot. Speaking of volunteers, please remember that all of the Janesville shoots are handled by ALL volunteers. Randy&Mary,AL,Bob,Gordie,Ed,Dave,Don,Barb,Val,and the rest of the crew do this because of their love of shooting. the only ones that get any type of pay are our kids that load the traps. please go to our website www.janesvilleconservationclub.com to get all the particulars of the shoot. Thanks again to all who participated,helped and also congratulations to all the winners. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please email me directly at boydsguns@charter.net
    Bill Boyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
janesville gun club

janesville trap shooting

janesville zone trap shoot