1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Janessa Beaman - Ladies rookie of the year

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stockguy, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stockguy

stockguy Member

I just received my March Trap & Field and see that Janessa has won ATA Ladies' Rookie of The Year. To those of us that have been around her this year this is no surprize at all. A record breaking rookie year for her with making the 27 yard line, her first 200 straight, many wins and competitive scores at high level shoots, and making the Ladies All American team - all in her first year of compeition.

Congratulations, Janessa! I was our pleasure to watch your accomplishments last year.

Greg

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

A BIG CONGRATS Janessa :) You had one heck of a year...

Devi and Martin

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congratulations Janessa!!!

I shot a couple events with Janessa at Tucson and is she ever a tough competitor!! Not only tough but being mentally tough is her game! I know her entire family and friends are proud of this young lady's accomplishments too! Way to go Girl!

Hap

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Congratulations Janessa.........you had a spectacular year!

The Hull Family

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I just finished reading about her in T&F,,,all I can say is WOW,,,Good Kid ,Great Shooter ,,,and another Pretty Girl who can Kick my butt,,,,Janessa,,,all the best to you,,,,hope to watch you shoot some time ,,Bill

6. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

And her granddad has had to give up wearing shirts with buttons! first time I met him He was looking like Sylvester trying to swallow Tweety Bird.

Jenassa had just broke first 100 Straight!

Great girl! Great family!

AL

7. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words I have received. I feel I could not have done any of these things without the help and support I got from all of you. I honestly feel this was more of a team effort, with everyone chipping in and helping me in so many different ways. I am happy I did not let you all down, and feel humbled to join the current and past winners of this award. I would like to share this award with everyone who helped me (which is a lot of people!!!) Thank you all so much and I look forward to seeing you all again this coming year, and meeting some new friends.

Sincerely,

Janessa Beaman

8. bas

bas Member

Janessa...congratulations on an outstanding year. Of course, when you "wowed" everyone at the Autumn Grand in 2007 with your shooting abilities...this, is no suprise. You have jumped to the forefront with your talent and I wish you many years of great shooting and success.

Betty Sackett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.