1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jane Fonda--This shold make you sick and angry

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shotgun 1, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I received this in an email today from a friend. The author asked that it be passed on. Couldn't think of a better way to do it than here.

JANE FONDA NANCY REAGAN

This cannot go around too much. Those of us that were
    living in those years will never forget that she was a traitor and did a lot
    of damage to our boys.

She has now been chosen to play Nancy Reagan in her
    life story.
    I am sending this one out because so many do not know
    this truth...
    and also because she was on 3 times this week talking
    about her new book...
    And how good she feels in her 70's... she still does
    not know what she did wrong..her book just may not make the best list if
    more people knew...
    also...

Barbara Walters said:
    Thank you all. Many died in Vietnam for our freedoms.
    I did not like Jane Fonda then and I don't like her
    now.

She can lead her present life the way she wants and
    perhaps SHE can forget the past, but we DO NOT have to stand by without
    comment and see her "honored" as a "Woman of the Century."

(I remember this well)

For those who served and/or died. . .

NEVER FORGIVE A TRAITOR. SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!!

and now President OBAMA wants to honor her......!!!!

In Memory of LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days
    at the Hanoi Hilton [Famous North Vietnam Prison]

IF YOU NEVER FORWARDED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE FORWARD
    THIS SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!!

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED.
    KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA

This is for all the kids born in the 70's and after
    who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers,
    mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women
    of the Century.'

BARBARA WALTERS WRITES:
    Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless
    others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our
    country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.
    The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.
    In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival
    School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned,
    fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting
    American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged
    away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward on to the camp
    Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from
    double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the
    Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO
    (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the ' Hanoi Hilton'...the first three of which
    his family only knew he was 'missing in action'. His wife lived on faith
    that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed
    routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word
    to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a
    tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number on it, in the palm of
    his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the
    line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like:
    'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane
    treatment from your benevolent captors?' Believing this HAD to be an act,
    they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end
    of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of
    the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little
    pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel
    Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we
    know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in
    Vietnam , and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South
    Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in
    a cage in Cambodia ; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi . My North
    Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a
    nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the
    jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs.
    (My normal weight is 170 lbs)

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp
    communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said
    yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received...
    and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North
    Vietnamese, and parroted by her as 'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor
    on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight placed on
    my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon
    after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on
    TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone
    who should be honored as part of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we
    forget....' 100 Years of Great Women' should never include a traitor whose
    hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions
    to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them.
    Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can.. It
    will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will
    never forget.

RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt,
    USAF 716 Maintenance Squadron,
    Chief of Maintenance DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343

Dave

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There is a special place in hell for Jane Fonda. And before she goes aI would pay money to stick a pencil in her eye.

HM

3. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Jane Fonda is a traitor to our country. I would not piss on her if she was on fire.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  5. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

She will never be an American and should be treat as a traitor the above post sum up my feelings towards the Bitch !She sickend me as a young GI as and aging Vet I feel the same if only the rest of the Country felt the same !

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

She had some really god T & A back in the day though !!!!!!!

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

BIO, read it then blame Newsmax. Look at the date. Mike.

8. Brian in Oregon

Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan?

Hook a generator up to Ronnie. We've solved the energy problem.

I dunno what this has to do with the fictional POW story, though.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Come Lit...show us you got one left in you...

10. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

Brian in Oregon reported that the above story is not true, but here is a true story. In 1991, Ted Turner and his wife, Jane Fonda bank rolled a movie called Gettysburg. The cast of stars included Jeff Daniels, Tom Berenger, Martin Sheen as Lee and others. Many of us Civil War buffs, flocked to Gettysburg to be extra's in the Movie. They called us "Background Artists", gave us three meals a day, and a grey baseball cap that said, "Background Artist". They gave us 15 minutes of fame. ON this particular day, Jane Fonda paid us a visit to see how the movie was progressing. The director or someone decided to line up the "Troops" so she could parade the column and personally thank us. Ted was not with her that day but was rumored that he and she where together earlier on the field of honor or as reenactors and living historians prefer to call it, "Sacred Ground". To us, Civil war battlefield sites are "Sacred Ground". On that day Jane traveled with a body guard, and he made sure that you saw his snub nose revolver in an exposed shoulder holster. As she walked down the line, I became filled with anticipation that I was going to see a real live movie star. A rumbling and commotion preceed her and without warning, the vietnam vets in the group turned their backs to Jane. I wanted to turn but could not because I did not serve. I did not have the right to turn. I felt shame that I did not serve with these good men but remembered that my congenial birth defected back and heart kept me out of the service. I still have my 4F draft notice to prove it. There are days where I wish that I could have served and there are days in which I am glad that I did not. Like General Pickett of the Confederate Army, he lamented to the day that he died that he lost his Division in Pickett's Charge at Gettysburg and a chance to win the war for the South and Virginia. I was there the summer of 1991.

True blue and Diamond hard,
    Harry
    Pennsylvania

11. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

What Jane Fonda did even at a young age during a time of war was traiterous. The piece from the top is false but she did pose for pictures on a Vietcong Anti-Aircaft gun which was used to shoot down American jets during the war!

Much could have been forgiven over the years if she would have simply admitted her foolish acts; being young and stupid, yet to this day she does not see what she has done wrong. Either, she is so arrogant she simply can't apologize or she is just plain stupid!

As a Vietnam era vet, I will never forgive her until she publicly apologizes for her publicity stunt, even if she was duped! For President Obama and his Whitehouse to honor this women only shows exactly what he think of the military in general. That should be no suprise to any of us since he never served a day in the military.

Until, Ms Fonda, makes that apology, I will never watch a movie, read a book or watch any show she is involved in..period!

Rick

12. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

Luckily Boulder Valley Sportsmen's Association has her picture posted several times at the men's urinals. Obummer is also close by. My aim is perfect!

13. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

For what it's worth here ya go Rick

Regrets

In a 1988 interview with Barbara Walters, Fonda expressed regret for some of her comments and actions, stating:

I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did. I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families. [...] I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft gun, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless.[42]
    Critics pointed out that her apology came at a time when a group of New England Veterans had launched a campaign to disrupt a film project she was working on, leading to the charge that her apology was motivated at least partially by self-interest.

In a 60 Minutes interview on March 31, 2005, Fonda reiterated that she had no regrets about her trip to North Vietnam in 1972, with the exception of the anti-aircraft gun photo. She stated that the incident was a "betrayal" of American forces and of the "country that gave me privilege". Fonda said, "The image of Jane Fonda, Barbarella, Henry Fonda's daughter ... sitting on an enemy aircraft gun was a betrayal ... the largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine." She later distinguished between regret over the use of her image as propaganda and pride for her anti-war activism: "There are hundreds of American delegations that had met with the POWs. Both sides were using the POWs for propaganda... It's not something that I will apologize for." Fonda said she had no regrets about the broadcasts she made on Radio Hanoi, something she asked the North Vietnamese to do: "Our government was lying to us and men were dying because of it, and I felt I had to do anything that I could to expose the lies and help end the war."[45]

14. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

After she has died and been buried...I WILL ride my Har-Lay-Davidson Motorcycle to WHEREVER she's been buried. What I do on her grave won't smell like flowers.
    btw: That's my real name up there...I ain't hiding behind nuthin'...and I WILL make that ride.

15. mooney

mooney Member

When this traitorus b***h went to North Vietnam one of two things should have happened: the government should have revoked her passport and told her to stay there or, when she returned to the U.S. she should have been arrested, tried and shot for treason. She is nothing but a bottom feeding P.O.S and I hope she rots in the ninth circle of hell.

Mooney-Glenn Wedding

16. Brian in Oregon

Jane Fonda did apologise to vets, but many felt that since this happened right after a stunning public rebuke by vets in the small town where she was filming a movie, that it was simply damage control. Each vet will have to make up their own mind whether her apology was sincere or had an ulterior motivation.

17. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

Our gov't is the traitor to our country!
    We should be pissing on our so called leaders for 20yrs of that horrific act of humanity!
    Go Jane for standing up against our out of control BS military industrial complex!
    Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that our US military industrial complex is the #1 terrorist group on planet Earth killing millions and raping other countries of their own resources and freedoms for the glory of a few 1% corporations and the corrupt politicians sucking the tit of the private Federal Reserve Bank! This is not something to be proud of people!

18. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

I agree with Brian, each vet will have to way his own conscious decision on her sincerity. PostmasterTim, thank you for revealing this to me. I would like to check this on my own. If its true then I will move on. I'm to happy read this and hope she will always think of what this whole thing did to the American consciouness during Vietnam, home and abroad.

Is she any worst than Robert Garwood or the thousand that fled to Canada, only to be pardon by Jimmy Carter? She had every right to protest the war in Vietnam. The war was sold to the American people like a bad bill of goods, but our men served faithfully, as they have through the test of time.

Can I forgive her for her reckless stupidity..yes! Will I forget her actions on that anti-aircraft gun..no! The rest will be soul searching for myself. I hope if she recieves any honorarium, monies ect she will donate it to Vietnam vets to honor their service, so many of them can also forgive and move on in their lives.

Rick

19. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

Zagijimzoo,

Man, that was a blast from the past. It is time to put on the love beads and bell bottoms. Make Love, not war. What I would not give for one more love in,and the smell of tear gas and pepper spray. I wish that I could remember her name.

It is time to put the bell bottoms and love beads away. You are the establishment now. It is time to put your big person panties on and work to elect the candidate of you choice. Just don't complain about it; do something positive for your country.

True Blue and diamond hard,
    Never let the flag touch the ground,
    21 steps: 21 sections
    Click

Harry
    Pennsylvania

20. schneep

schneep Member

After my first tour of duty "over there", when I came back to the US, one of the first things to happen was we were put into a parade. We had things thrown at us, names were called, we called baby killers and it took everything to keep us from going after the bastards.
    The first thing I did was sign up to go back there ASAP, and I did for another 13 months. It was a bad time for this country and will stick in my mind till I die.
    We were not honored like we and myslf honor returning troops today, we were dispised by our own people. Never a real thank you or even a pat on the back.

I lived through it and it was just a part of my life that I do not vist if I can help it. But I get reallllly pissed when I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.