1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jan. 27-Buffalo Gun Club-Jack Pot w/Chili

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

No Lit, NO big debts, lots of little ones though!

Just trying to kick back a little after Hell week! Better to kill a few targets rather than employee's. A little aggression was released on those poor unsuspecting targets, and for that I am kind of remorseful. Left a few for breeding stock.

Got lucky I guess. Some how I think maybe I am getting set up? Who knows what Ray, Ron and the boys can have cooking! Hard to shoot when you gotta watch your back too. Hence the 43's. Not bad for shooting with a new stick.

Soon as I bend the barrel a few more times I might get a real score! You would be surprised how many guys want to help you bend your barrel! Wow!

Take care,
    Mark.

2. Ertz

Ertz Member

Mark, what's with the new stick? What flavor did you get? I am betting Kolar for some reason. Fill me in.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

NO Ertz,

Browning XT combo set (unsingle). The gun and I were not on speaking terms for a while. But now it kinda whispers to me a little now.

Much less kick, kind of light in the unsingle mode so I tend to over swing the bird. But it is definitely a learning curve. What better way then cheap targets for a jackpot. Cold weather for something to explain and blame the misses on and good friend ships to lie to you and tell you that you are improving. They snicker when I miss, but now some of the snickering is quieter. More discrete. Just the way I like it! LOL

4. Ertz

Ertz Member

I just love my XT top single. I am glad you bought the combo as I find it really handy that I used the same stock for all three events.

Good luck with the new gun. I am sure our paths will cross soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.