1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jan 15 Polk County FL Trap Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by johnlhelm, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

The Imperial Polk Gun Club will hold their Jan. shoot on the 15th of the month. Shooting starts at 0900 with 100 singles, followed after lunch by 100 handicap, then 100 doubles. Cost will remain $22 per event plus daily ATA and FTA fees. This includes lunch although donations are gratefully accepted. The cost of targets is going up so come out and shoot before we have to raise our prices. Last month a 99 won singles and we punched two shooters back a 1/2 yd in Handicap. Come show us what you can do. John Helm Trap Shoot Coordinator

2. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

I will add that if you are afraid you'll be later than 0900 call me at 863-241-6453 and I'll sign you into a later squad. Hopefully we'll have enough shooters to be starting squads 5 and 6 shortly after 1000. John Helm

3. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Hi John, I hope to make the trip from Singer Island. It'll take me ~3 hours. I'll give you a call when I'm an hour out.

Thanks,

Joe

4. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

John, I will be there with a new shooter and this month I have my name on the bottom barrel to eliminate confusion ;<) Woody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.