1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jacksonville Chain Shoot 2010 for Jake

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by j2jake, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

To my knowledge payouts for the chain shoot are long completed. However if you are trying to say you did not get paid, tell what event you are making question of and I will have our Trap Chairman research it. If we owe you, I promise you will receive it. This is the first I have heard that there may be something outstanding. Call me if you like, 904-610-0856. Jake Jacobs

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Al, sent you a PM. Jake

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Al, correct, you won D singles with a score of 84 on 10 Feb. Our records indicate you were paid $10.00 cash. Should you feel this is incorrect please provide me your address and I will be more than happy to send you a check for that amount. You can email me at: paintnfreek@hotmail.com or PM me. May you shoot the score you hope for,and thanks for having shot our chain. Jake Jacobs

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Al, per your PM, thanks for the donation. Come see us next time you down this way. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.